NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This loss is 100% on Atlanta. What a shit show.

Grats on not losing the Superbowl NE.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah, it isn't that the Patriots won, it's that the Fuckheads lost. It was their game to lose, they did so in spectacular fashion.

Now we have to listen to all the commentators suck the Brady cock for a while longer.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Haha. Brady is praying or something, and my wife says, "he's praying Gisele's phone isnt broken."
She would have routinely broken it with a hammer in a month or so anyways. Isn't that what the Brady's do?

• 1Salty

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Only we can lose in amazing fashion like that and make Tom Brady look like a God doing so lol. Jesus fucking Christ. Ah well, at least I've still got LeBron.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Cutler

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
There is no better way to retire than after winning your 5th Super Bowl in the biggest comeback ever at 39. Go out like a champion.

Signed,

Bills fans

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Matt Ryan outclasses Brady so much it's ridiculous

Greatest come back in Superbowl history and 5 fucking rings. This puts a period on the end of greatest QB in NFL history. You were saying?

Grats Patriots. I guess I congratulated the Falcons to early.

W4oV2TK.gif

mMg8uyk.gif

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Fuck I left for work cus it was in the bag and I come back to this shit

• 1Cutler

Ryanz

<Banned>
I don't watch football, but the way they do overtime is kind of retarded. First person to score wins? So whatever team wins the coin flip gets a massive advantage? Uh...okay. Why not an additional quarters worth of time and whoever has the most points at that point wins? Eh, well whatever.