NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Cybsled

Of all the active QBs, Rogers and Brady are the only guaranteed HOF QB. Like others have pointed out, the others are a bit more questionable, although Kurt Warner changes that a bit (maybe).

Although didn't Kurt Warner have a video game? Part of me can't help but think that influenced some of the younger voters lol

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
Every time someone calls Brady* the goat I'm reminded that millennials really are the worst generation that has ever existed.

9mw9qnrnfxey.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Brady easily best QB of all time.

Jerry Rice greatest football player ever. Bo Jackson probably best athlete, but guys like OJ Simpson, Eric Dickerson and Barry Sanders would like to have a word in that regard. Just so many great football athletes over the years. Jim Brown, Calvin Johnson, could go on and on.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Bo Jackson's an amazing athlete, but doubt he's the best ever.

His whole mystique comes from the fact that he got injured early into his career and a fake 40 time.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bo Jackson's an amazing athlete, but doubt he's the best ever.

His whole mystique comes from the fact that he got injured early into his career and a fake 40 time.

Really? Thats surprising coming from you I havent really heard of people knocking Bo, esp for his atleticism? Greatest ever athlete is lofty, but for fucks sake we are talking Bo Jackson. No one is arguing he was prolific or a great teamate, but to dismiss his athletic prowess as smoke and mirrors is ridiculous. Did you actually ever watch the guy play?

Who was better? Who else could run over 255 lb line backers and play center field at the major league level?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Really? Thats surprising coming from you I havent really heard of people knocking Bo, esp for his atleticism? Greatest ever athlete is lofty, but for fucks sake we are talking Bo Jackson. No one is arguing he was prolific or a great teamate, but to dismiss his athletic prowess as smoke and mirrors is ridiculous. Did you actually ever watch the guy play?

Who was better? Who else could run over 255 lb line backers and play center field at the major league level?

I don't think it's a knock on the guy to say he's not the greatest athlete to ever live. Dude was a freak for sure, but most people factor in his 4.12 40 time that supposedly happened at a combine event he didn't even attend.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I think being absolutely dominant for a couple years (especially if those years end in superbowls) can balance out a longer career of just being very good. I would buy the case either way. Destroy the league for a couple years or be a top 10 guy for 10+ both make sense for a hall of famer. Another criteria that Dave Dameshek talks about is whether the story of your era in football can be told without talking about you. By that criteria TD gets in but somebody like Frank Gore, who was basically a 1000 yard back for most of his 12+ year career but only broke 1500 once and never really led the league or won any superbowls might not. Personally I think there's room for both.

Frank Gore is the perfect example that life just ain't fair. That fucker is one of the most durable players in NFL history, has been an amazing RB for over a decade, and is just another reason to leave a flaming shitbag in Baalke's mailbox every morning if I lived near him.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Is that Gronk? I know it isn't that little pussy that can't handle strawberries and tomatoes. Or is that an imaginary rendering of the real impact super-coach Belichick has had in the league? I would fear Belichick at that level as a coach. He is the reason that team has all of its rings.

• 2Cutler
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
99.99999% sure Bo was juiced as fuck, its hard to tell how many players were beating the system back then when detection was easy to dupe and avoid.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I would watch the browns vs jaguars today if I could. No sports ball sunday is no funday.