NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
The contrast between 1st half Brady and 2nd half Brady was ridiculous this game. He looked like absolute dogshit in the first half, especially after the pick 6.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I would take 80's QB's and 90's QB's over Brady and Rogers any day if they were allowed to play with no murdering of receivers and QB's. It's too hard for me to call these current crop of QB's as GOATS when the game is built around entertainment offense.

Dumb comments like this is why I don't waste my time in the NFL. Bunch of ignorant buffoons posting stupid shit like this is just beneath me.

• 4Like
  • 3Cutler
Reactions: 6 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Grats 49s on your new head coach, prevent offense for 1/2 a super bowl

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't think that game qualifies as a 'good' game. One team scored a billion points while the other didn't. Then that team scored 0 points while the others scored a billion points. Then the other team scored and won the game. I think the "best Superbowl of all time" would have some sort of back-and-forth tone to it or major underdog victory. Pats were favored to win, came back to tie, won on first OT possession. Could definitely have been a more interesting game....

....unless you're a Pats fan.

Steelers fan, so I'm biased, but I always thought Pit vs. AZ was the best Super Bowl. Until this game.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I would take 80's QB's and 90's QB's over Brady and Rogers any day if they were allowed to play with no murdering of receivers and QB's. It's too hard for me to call these current crop of QB's as GOATS when the game is built around entertainment offense.
this is a good point. saying Brady is the greatest of all time is like Necro is the great dota hero of all time because he has the best winrate in 7.01.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dumb comments like this is why I don't waste my time in the NFL. Bunch of ignorant buffoons posting stupid shit like this is just beneath me.

wait I thought you were a Seahawks fan?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

This times infinity billion.

Brady* greatest QB of the pussy era, but not the GOAT by any stretch of the imagination.

• 4Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
I don't think that game qualifies as a 'good' game. One team scored a billion points while the other didn't. Then that team scored 0 points while the others scored a billion points. Then the other team scored and won the game. I think the "best Superbowl of all time" would have some sort of back-and-forth tone to it or major underdog victory. Pats were favored to win, came back to tie, won on first OT possession. Could definitely have been a more interesting game....

Dude. 28-3....they scored 25 points in 13 minutes. TWO 2-point conversions....a NFL first Super Bowl OT...and finally a win..

I'd hate to see what it take to be interesting for you...

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Games that had big plays to win were better, hell even the last Seahawks game vs the Pats in the SB produced a better ending imo

• 1Cutler
  • 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Biggest comeback in Super Bowl history by a large margin (10 vs 25). Biggest comeback in NFL playoffs period (93-0 record). What the fuck are you smoking? The game was amazing.

Edit: And to address Genj above. Big plays? This one had a TON! There were like 3 or 4 sick catches (Jones' 2, Edelman's), the 2nd longest pick six in Super Bowl history.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? You're letting your irrational Patriots hatred cloud your judgement.

• 4Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

It's not outrageous to think this. Imagine Marino, Elway or Montana with today's PI and no touchie the plushie QB rules.

Better way to compare era's may be to put Brady and Rodgers in the 80's. They are both dead week 5.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Game was so amazing half the *Patriots fans turned the game off to go do something else.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Salty

Cybsled

It's not outrageous to think this. Imagine Marino, Elway or Montana with today's PI and no touchie the plushie QB rules.

Better way to compare era's may be to put Brady and Rodgers in the 80's. They are both dead week 5.

And if it was the 80s, then Green Bay and the Pats could horde top quality players because there is no salary cap.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Defensive players also weren't the physical freaks they are now in the 80's.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Didn't Brady win a SB prior to the modern PI rules anyways? You could mug receivers pretty heavily even back in the early 00s.