NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Pulls alarm at 3 am, game starts at 6:40 pm....how will they ever get enough sleep with nearly 16 hours until game time roflmao.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Really torn on the early game. Obviously Rodgers is in FU mode and can carry them, but Atlanta at home has just looked great and I think they still have that dark horse look to win it all. Either way going to be a shoot out.

I expect the Pats to win a one score game in the later game.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I think Green Bay is just too beat up and won't be able to hang with the Falcons. Hoping for a couple good games though!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Kyle Shanahan gonna be in for a rude awakening when he doesn't have all these weapons up and down the roster on offense next year.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Falcons ate up some good clock time and scored on the opening drive. That is how these teams are going to win. Keep the other offense off the field.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I really hope the NFL takes a look at their ratings this offseason and come to the realization that having a commercial at every single break in the game, is a big part of the problem.

• 2Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm getting so excited for Shanahan after watching the Falcons. Too bad there isn't any talent to work with..

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
No, until after super bowl.

Two week avatar bet based on rather or not the communication system fails at any time during the patriots Steelers game. Going to need you to agree before the bet is official, failure to agree before the game starts voids the bet. All offense intended, you aren't above pretending like you didn't agree to the bet.