NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yer dumb, I was offered a banner for slaying you. I thought it was too much. The scarlet banner looks good on you man. I should get it changed to shit brown or puke yellow though. Hold on.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whole lot of faggotry in this thread right now. I'll come back later, maybe you guys will grow the fuck up.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Whole lot of faggotry in this thread right now. I'll come back later, maybe you guys will grow the fuck up.
This thread has been pretty shit since its inception. Part of that is just because these playoffs have sucked, but mostly it's been a lot of dick waving without any actual discussion. For every good post there are probably 20 shit ones.

• 2Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
If you're two normal people, once someone says deal, the bet is considered initiated.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
We should keep this thread to talk shit about shitty Uber's team is leave the other thread for how shitty of a person he is

• 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Need a thread for my shitty opinions. I'm literally the only thing worth talking about.

• 1Cutler

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow he really paid to get unbanned. You gotta admire his courage and persistence. Fantastic!

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
If you're two normal people, once someone says deal, the bet is considered initiated.

Just out of curiosity when you bought your freedom back did that also remove the stipulation that no mod will ever legitimize and or enforce any bet you agree upon?

• 1Solidarity

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Just out of curiosity when you bought your freedom back did that also remove the stipulation that no mod will ever legitimize and or enforce any bet you agree upon?

That's a question for mods. Either way I'll just do what I want. Hahahahahahah. 1-0 Uber. Pats by 20.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dont see it like that. Most people would have never paid the cost and just said fuck it. He paid the iron price and his debt, let the man post.

• 2Like