NHL 2012-13 - Half Season Thread

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Isles game is really opening up. Isles are outplaying the pens. If Nabokov can hold the line they may just pull this off.

Edit: Annnnd tied. Great effort.
Yeah, I'd love to see this turn into a series. Isles are actually playing quite well tonight overall.

Fadaar

That guy
Bit late but did anyone else notice the guy behind the Capitals bench last night dead ass asleep?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So far the only pick thats failing me is the Capitals/Rangers series. I cant believe the Capitals have the nerve to not choke in the playoffs.
It's only one game. There's plenty of time to choke.

I'm still upset about the 2010 year where they won the President's Trophy, took a 3-1 series lead, and then blew it to the Habs.

Merrith

It's only one game. There's plenty of time to choke.

I'm still upset about the 2010 year where they won the President's Trophy, took a 3-1 series lead, and then blew it to the Habs.
Halak. He did it to the Pens in the very next round that year when Pens were up 3-2 in the series as well.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The suspension is bullshit. That was a clean hit. The refs, and apparently the league, are afraid of Montreal fans. Stupid.

Montreal seems to have things sorted tonight, though.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Nice, I'll be at Game 2 tomorrow at Verizon.
Awesome
smile.png

Merrith

Isles pull it off. Wow. They played pretty well tonight too, we might have a decent series. Looks like Habs going to even up their series too.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Go Habs go...

Good performance considering we were missing Eller, Gionta and Pacioretty. Price had a good game, I hope it's a return to form for him. We need him to play like this to win.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Yea that was a great game. That win is going to do wonders to their confidence, especially coming home for the next two games.

Let's see if the hockey gods have another miracle up their sleeves for the wild.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Yea that was a great game. That win is going to do wonders to their confidence, especially coming home for the next two games.

Let's see if the hockey gods have another miracle up their sleeves for the wild.
I felt like hawk fans expected it.

When they come to our house, I think they will feel the power.

I'll be there man. GO WILD! We never give up. Because we have the heart!

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
MOTHER FUCKING SHARKS! ALL CAPS! Fuck you, Canucks! Life is good! I love me some Patrick Marleau. Now seems about right for some J.R. style, gutless bullshit. I fucking had a shitty day and this was just exactly what I needed. GO SHARKS!