NHL 2012-13 - Half Season Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I predict the better team wins in 5 like I said before, and then there will be a huge controversy when the reporters catch Toews and Kane in the locker room fingercuffing Sharp while they high five.

edit: Man that was close to a kick, I wouldn't have complained if it was overturned. The fact he nipped it with the stick saved it.

edit2: Godawful penalty call against Crosby, make-up call against Sens coming in 3....2...

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well this series is over. Kinda sad when the Isles put up a better fight.
Isles got to dine on Bad Fleury a bit.

Not sure exactly what adjustments Bylsma made, but Ottawa hasn't been able to really lock down on D since the OT periods.Feelslike they are doing a little more dump and chase to get the team in position rather than having one guy carry it in deep.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Isles got to dine on Bad Fleury a bit.

Not sure exactly what adjustments Bylsma made, but Ottawa hasn't been able to really lock down on D since the OT periods.Feelslike they are doing a little more dump and chase to get the team in position rather than having one guy carry it in deep.
He wasn't bad Fleury till playing the Isles though. Not saying they are solely responsible for making a choke artist choke, but an argument can be made either way.

That pass to Malkin was butter. The fact that the pens are consistently producing goals on these offensive breaks is the difference between them and every other team in the east these playoffs. A shame we (likely) won't get to see if Lundqvist could buck that trend.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Apparently the Blackhawks just came to fight, but that is most of the Western teams.

Glad the Wings are moving East next season so they can actually play some hockey.

Bane_sl

shitlord
Fuck you Rangers. See you on TSN or NBC next year Torts.

I've got Penguins in 7 or if Krug takes the team on his back again.. Bruins in 4.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Yeesh some really dumb penalties by the Wings. Not sure what they're thinking. Plus their defense is playing weak again and just never clear the puck.

Will be a fun 3rd period!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Sitting at the head table next to the groom. Wanted to take a second from my busy schedule and tell you all to kiss my ass.