NHL 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Penguins 7 game winning streak snapped. Surprised it took this long since they are playing a bunch of high school kids and people from the stands on D. I thought this was gonna be their yearly 13+ game winning streak.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Lundy benched again eh? Gonna be interesting to see how Talbot fares against Ovie. So far he has been a solid backup going 8 and 2. Cheers Merrith, hope we have another good one.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lundy benched again eh? Gonna be interesting to see how Talbot fares against Ovie. So far he has been a solid backup going 8 and 2. Cheers Merrith, hope we have another good one.
Too many penalties for my liking both ways, but decent game so far. Talbot has looked very strong at times but so has Grubby for us. Plenty of time for you guys to come back in the 3rd though.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
heartbreaking ending to the hawks/blues game tonight

Araxen

tumblr_mynmspc3C11t0noxao1_400.gif

Crawford will be traded in the off-season. Well at least he should be. Raanta is playing just as good and isn't as weak with the glove and is a better cap hit. We will need all the -cap hit we can get to re-sign Toews and Kane.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Anyone else watching the winter classic? With all the snow falling there isn't a whole lot of offense but it's still a pretty entertaining game.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Turned it on just in time for the goal thanks to your reminder. Good shit.

It looks exhausting skating out there on that bad ice. When they stop striding to stick handle they slow down so fast.

Merrith

It must be tough playing in these conditions but I think each guy has to be looking around every so often thinking to himself "this is cool as fuck"

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lots of them talk about how it feels like playing at home as kids.

In addition to the ice I'd wager the cold makes it rough to exert for that long.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Detroit deserves to win based on the first two periods but Bernier has kept Toronto in it. Should be a fun third.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
tumblr_mynmspc3C11t0noxao1_400.gif

Crawford will be traded in the off-season. Well at least he should be. Raanta is playing just as good and isn't as weak with the glove and is a better cap hit. We will need all the -cap hit we can get to re-sign Toews and Kane.
???

Crawford just got a 6 year. $36M contract a few months ago

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Nice goal to tie it given the ice conditions, happy to see the crowd really getting into the game now.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
Bobby Ryan and Keith Yandle left off the USA roster... I dont understand this, they're probably amongst top 5~ us players right now, especialy on a big ice that values speed and playmaking rather than grinding
redface.png