NHL 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
Nothing like a 5 on 3, though i will agree that the sharks power play is just not able to finish. It's sad when your team has 12 scoring chances and can't sink anything, especially when the opposition gets one scoring chance and flat out buries it. I'm really just tired of the SJ/LA series being determined by refs who are not ever going to be held responsible for bad calls.

Oh, and quicks glove crossed the line on that one save. The sharks should have had a second goal.
Quicks glove was not over the line... And are you really whining about the refs? You guys have had 6 power plays to the kings 3. I love how you sharks fans complain about the kings being dirty, while you continually run over quick in the crease. Sharks fans are just like the Sharks themselves, always finding excuses for not being good enough.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sharks definitely blew it on the PP. What a sad series. Time to get rid of Boyle, Kennedy, Havlat. That's a hell of a lot of cap space right there when you consider that two of those players we didn't even ice most of the time.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
LA becomes only the 4th in 176 teams to comeback from a 3-0 deficit. Too bad my pool picks had to be a part of it. Fuckers.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Hungover at work today after that Wild win. Man that was exciting as hell. A goal from Heatley and he sprung that play that put Brodziak and Nino on the two on one in OT. Add on a 3 assist night from Brodz himself. Crazy.

We traded fucking Cal Clutterbuck for Nino. What a steal.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Quote your predictions, bitches!

My predictions:

Bruinsvs Red Wings

Lightning vsCanadiens

Penguinsvs. Blue Jackets

Rangersvs. Flyers

Ducksvs. Stars

Sharksvs. Kings

Avalanchevs Wild (worst team names series, they're not even plural!)

Bluesvs Blackhawks
5 for 8, Western Conference underdogs fucked me up!

Second round:

Bostonvs Montreal

Pittsburgh vsNew York

Chicagovs Minnesota

Anaheim vsLA

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Bostonvs Montreal

Pittsburgh vsNew York(long shot)

Chicagovs Minnesota

Anaheim vsLA

I'ma get punked, but that's my prediction, and I'm sticking with it.

Stoll wont drop the gloves because hes a pussy, even Selanne will drop em.
rrr_img_65822.jpg

EvasiveGoose_sl

shitlord
Wow, 2-0 Montreal. They're a fast team, man. Turnovers in the neutral zone are dangerous.
Holy shit I made my prediction before I even turned on the game. WTF is Boston doing? I was just picking them because nobody else was. I'm gonna prejaculate here and say I'm an absolute genius for picking them!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Hrm. With the Boston goal the momentum is changing. Now a Montreal penalty.

Edit: Montreal kills the penalty, then allows a full strength goal. 2-2. Wow, Boston fans are loud only when their team has something happening. Dead quiet when it was 2-0.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Hard to believe Boston got away with that check. Should be a Montreal powerplay so they can make it 4-2 and put this one away.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Habs came out flat in OT and deserved to lose the game. Thankfully Price & Gallagher both showed up to give us a shot. Now we have a chance to win it on the PP in Double OT.