NHL 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
boo hoo. Clean hit.

This game sohuld be 5-3. So many fucking chances for the bruins. 50-29 shots??

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Thank god we managed to win that. Would have been backbreaking for us to lose after blowing a 2-0 lead.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
1 down, 3 to go.
smile.png

We were lucky this game, it's insane the chances boston missed in this game.

Superhiro

If bruins could play the first 30mins like they did the last 30, it's going to be a repeat of Detroit.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Damn, that was some intense hockey, and I'm not sure Price will be rested for the next day. That guy was a damned beast! His defense helped him out quite a lot, but, man. Very impressive work from Price, to be sure. He really kept his composure during the extreme pressure, and prevented Boston from putting it away (and got pretty lucky a couple of times).

Despite Montreal's win, I really feel like Boston got away with some calls last night. Some pretty obvious ones. I hope officiating doesn't mess up this round.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
To be fair, heispretty uppity.

For real though, I'd imagine the majority of the idiots making those comments are trying to be edgy or funny, not genuinely racist, but they're just shitty at it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh no, they're trying to be racist as fuck. They're of course not representative of the fanbase as a whole but it's not coincidence that it's the same fanbase over and over.

We already knew that Boston sports fans are the worst people on Earth though, this is just another spoonful of crap on top of the shitheap of evidence.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Oh no, they're trying to be racist as fuck. They're of course not representative of the fanbase as a whole but it's not coincidence that it's the same fanbase over and over.

We already knew that Boston sports fans are the worst people on Earth though, this is just another spoonful of crap on top of the shitheap of evidence.
There are racist idiotseverywhere.It took me 5 seconds to find that.. I'm sure I could come up with a lot more if I bothered to try.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For sure, I lived here when Kordell Stewart was QB and I hear some of the same shit about Mike Tomlin any year the Steelers don't win the Super Bowl. There's just more in Boston. That article says "over a dozen". The Boston people got #American Inventor trending. Scale is a bit different.

EvasiveGoose_sl

shitlord
Both Philly and Boston fans are fucking embarrassing. I hate that they even root for the same sports I do. 99% of the time it's not even at the right time.

EvasiveGoose_sl

shitlord
Both Philly and Boston fans are fucking embarrassing. I hate that they even root for the same sports I do. 99% of the time it's not even at the right time.
I know it's a blanket statement, but I stand by it. I don't hear bad things about Minnesota fans. After game 7 in Colorado I read stories of Colorado fans getting hugs and pleasantries from Minnesota fans. My state sets the example, follow it.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I know it's a blanket statement, but I stand by it. I don't hear bad things about Minnesota fans. After game 7 in Colorado I read stories of Colorado fans getting hugs and pleasantries from Minnesota fans. My state sets the example, follow it.
We did however sign Matt Cooke so there's that.

Superhiro

I know Boston generally isn't considered a fast team, but Montreal def has some speed, and watching this game I just have to think the ice was shit in TD yesterday with how slow a lot of the action was, especially at the start of the second period.