NHL 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Uncomfortable lead for Chicago after one is uncomfortable.

Seriously, five goals in the first? Dang. This is some high power offense on both sides...

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I hate Chicago so much I am willing to pull for LA. As Canucks can it hurts. Great game so far!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
They're calling this a little tighter than I'd like for a game seven that determines the cup finalists. I think LA had a penalty or two that were questionable at this point.

Edit: keep in mind I want Chicago to win. I just don't like how this game is being called.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I should probably have seen it, but can someone tell me why they are doing no-touch icing in the playoffs? I'm all for it, it should become the way it always is.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Well, Rangers-Kings series? I guess that's the last we hear of hockey this season. So few are even going to care who wins. That's a damned shame.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
What have we learned about going to game 7 with the Kings?
Sometimes you have to go back to page 56 and quote yourself.

rrr_img_68227.jpg

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
As an LA resident I can tell you its getting bigger here. LA loves winners. Bars have been packed for Kings play off games and seeing Kings flags and people in Kings gear all over now.
I'm simply going off of TV numbers, Especially those in the conference Finals. Anyways grats, I'll go take my seat in the losers lounge now.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
As an LA resident I can tell you its getting bigger here. LA loves winners. Bars have been packed for Kings play off games and seeing Kings flags and people in Kings gear all over now.
While it might be getting bigger than it was before, that doesnt say a whole much considering it was nonexistent before.

Someone posted ratings numbers for one of the playoff games and it was something like 600,000 people in Chicago and 150,000 in LA, and LA is supposedly the bigger market.

I'll be in the losers lounge with AbeFroman. Hey, Abe. How about them Blues Brothers and Chicago hot dogs, eh?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Wow, I am so upset. I hope nobody calls Chicago Deep Dish a casserole!