NHL 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Despite the vile skullduggery used to oust my righteous Penguins I am also pulling for them. In the mildest way possible. Just because I want to see the West lose after the season-long circlejerk we just went through about them.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
I want to see the Rangers win because fuck Kings, but lets face it: The WC Finals was the real Stanley Cup. EC is trash.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I honestly didn't plan on dropping into this thread till the Finals. Was gonna say something about you don't concern yourself with regular season and early playoffs when your team is in the middle of becoming a dynasty. Yah, so much for that shit.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Damn. That was a pretty goal. What a great effort in his own zone to make that opportunity happen.

Quick really would like another shot at that. Up top on his blocker side seems to be a problem spot for him.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Rangers' penalty killing is outstanding.

This game could go either way, but Rangers are looking a lot better than I expected. This series could be epic.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Overtime. Dang. Bloody Rangers didn't really show up for the third - they had something like three shots all period.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Well, New York totally shit the bed tonight. They had this game won in the first, but they sat back and relaxed. Seriously, 3 shots in 24 minutes of hockey at the end of a game you need to win? That's rubbish.

I hate the Kings, but they at least played a complete hockey game tonight. Rangers showed up for about 20 minutes.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Fucking refs miss a BLATENT goaltender interference call which leads to an LA goal. Instead of being on the PK, Gabby goes onto score the tieing goal.

Salty as fuck.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
That third goal should not have been allowed. This should have been a win for the Rangers in regulation time. If the Kings win in overtime, I'm going to mail a box of my own shit to each of the officials who were on the ice.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So even if the goalie is out of the crease and handling the puck, you still can't touch him?