NHL 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Great game. Stupid sexy Lundqvist.

Hard to breath through double OT, can't imagine how the fucking players do it.

Can't believe they did it again!

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I expected it to be a short series dominated by the kings, and it was a short series...they did not really dominate although I think it was a obvious that they were a much better team, but somehow rangers manage to give us an excellent hockey.

It's scary to think that Kings will essentially have the same team next year.

Grats to the Kings.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Poor Lundqvist, once again he got zero help in the third. That shit was painful to watch.

At least Gabby gets his name on the cup. Still love that fucker, even though he broke my heart tonight.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
Totally. It definitely felt a lot closer than a 4-1 series. That double OT was some very intense, fun hockey. So many close calls, that game easily could have finished with New York winning. I'm a Kings fan and I'm stoked that they won, but anyone who saw the replay of that 'tripping penalty' half way through the third is lying if they say the refs made the right call.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Poor Lundqvist, once again he got zero help in the third. That shit was painful to watch.

At least Gabby gets his name on the cup. Still love that fucker, even though he broke my heart tonight.
We have mixed feelings about Gabs up here in Minnesota but ultimately he was our first and only star for a long time here. I'm glad to see him hoist the Cup.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
E4RVDIb.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Game 5 won the ratings race for that night, not a huge number(~6mil) but the high for the night bodes well. And highest game 5 since 2008 game that went to triple OT.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I remember working where the Kings would occasionally practice back in my younger days. Met a bunch of famous people there but cannot remember if the Kings were any good at the time.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Zero fucks. The amount of cocaine snorted out of that thing in it's history would be impressive.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Iginla signing in the division is a bummer but I'm really happy about that Vanek deal. He must have really wanted to come here because I have no doubt teams were offering him longer deals. I have pretty high confidence he'll remain productive for 3 years. It was the 6/7 year deals being floated early on that I'm glad we didn't budge on.