NHL 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
luongo_beachball.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yay we got a 3rd rounder for him...
Shit, I thought we overpaid. Then again, we'll see how he performs in the long run. His rebound control was fucking horrific that night, there's that one sequence where he has to go back and forth across his crease to make 3 saves in a row, because he booted out pucks right to shooters.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
Aw no stamkos for Team Canada
frown.png

Who you think is gonna get that last spot, giroux or MSL? I'm leaning a bit towards giroux with the way hes been playing after a shitty season start, eventho I'd really want MSL to make it just cause he deserves it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watching Pens/Rangers in OT right now, but just stumbled on this gif from last game they played and had to share.

tumblr_myuuou7jMp1qzkihvo1_500.gif

Moore was credited with the hit=P

edit: That's the Pens first shootout loss in exactly 2 years. Every other team lost at least 5 in that span.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
He's probably thinking "why do dey hef to be dudes in Edmonton? There no hot women skaters there?"

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Real Sports episode ( I guess this weeks) about the Lokomotiv Yaroslavl air disaster is well, quite amazing. Not a big hockey fan but I think you guys will be quite moved. When the team comes out to play their opponents and instead kneel beside each player not there, man that was touching.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Blues get miller, holy fuck they are going to be hard to beat.
Good for him. His best chance with the Sabres was back with Drury and Briere leading the team but we're light years away from that. He needs a legitimate shot at raising the cup.