NHL 2014-15 Season Thread

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Edit: Well, they'd win on tiebreaker but it'd still involve the Pittsburgh going 0-1-1 and Boston 1-0-0. Either way Bruins have to win and either Pens or Sens to lose out.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
And the Kings are out! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo!

Malakriss

Out of 8 playoff series only 1 is currently set: Vancouver vs Calgary. We may find out tomorrow who Washington will play but the remaining 6 matchups will be decided on the last day.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Kings choked.
frown.png

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Word up on not facing the Crapitals in the first round. Gonna be a good series vs the Isles though, Caps are a good team to show them how to play hockey in the playoffs.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I remember when the Blues streak stopped(I thought it was 26, it was 25) I was under the impression it was the longest ever. Turned out it was just the longest active in the big 4 sports.

Anyways, just 5 seasons to go to match the 29 year Boston record. Which is also the record for all 4 sports. Hockey franchises have like the 5-6 longest streaks on that list.

Malakriss

I will be extremely sad if Buffalo wins tonight and Boston can't pull through with a win of their own. Get it done.

Merrith

No one blowing it so far, simply Atlantic teams jockeying for position.
Columbus up 1-0 on Isles. That's one team everyone in the East is glad doesn't have another month to the season or they'd make a run to get in too. If they get McDavid...fuck.