NHL 2014-15 Season Thread

Juvarisx

Florida
Canucks will have a good season. And then play like retarded goats on skates with cucumbers up their asses during the playoffs.
playoffs.png

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Like....praising the idea of thanking someone? Or did you leave out a period and meant to say T. Hanks be praised? Did you watch Turner and Hooch recently?
Praising the idea of thanking someone. Choose your favourite person, thank them. I now praise you for thanks. Thanks be praised.

Or I'll give thanks for Tom Hanks. I'm okay with that, too. Fuck Wilson, though.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuuuuck, that was brutal. Pens D turns to shit with 3 minutes left, lets Dallas tie it up. About 13 seconds left and off the face-off Benn makes a sweet move to sneak by Crosby, stick gets tangled up and Crosby gets sent to the box for an accidental but averyobvious, trip. Stars win face-off in the Pens zone, great cross ice fake shot pass, goal with 2 second left.

Poop. Always stings to lose games when Fleury actually plays well.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Fuuuuck, that was brutal. Pens D turns to shit with 3 minutes left, lets Dallas tie it up. About 13 seconds left and off the face-off Benn makes a sweet move to sneak by Crosby, stick gets tangled up and Crosby gets sent to the box for and accidental but averyobvious, trip. Stars win face-off in the Pens zone, great cross ice fake shot pass, goal with 2 second left.

That sounds awesome

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Wild can join in on the WTF schedule madness. Home and home against the Avs over a 3 day stretch, then a 8 day break before game 3. Hope they keep up the momentum. Keumper has looked good through two games. If he can emerge as a legit goalie the Wild have a shot for the next 3 or 4 years here. Can't imagine them every being favorites considering their lack of real ace star power, but playoff hockey is weird and hot teams can do it from time to time.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For everyone but Pen's fans it really was. The move by Benn off the faceoff was pretty awesome and if he didn't get tripped he'd have likely had a very open shot.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fuuuuck, that was brutal. Pens D turns to shit with 3 minutes left, lets Dallas tie it up. About 13 seconds left and off the face-off Benn makes a sweet move to sneak by Crosby, stick gets tangled up and Crosby gets sent to the box for an accidental but averyobvious, trip. Stars win face-off in the Pens zone, great cross ice fake shot pass, goal with 2 second left.

Coupled with Caps 6-2 crushing of the Devils...pretty much a perfect night.

Renault

N00b
So uh what the hell is going on with Rask and/or the Bruins. I don't follow them at all but I grabbed him in my fantasy league because, well, it's Rask and he's just been sucking almost every game.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Some good hockey played tonight all around.

Rick Nash deserves all the blowjobs. This is the best I have seen him play since coming to NY.

You have to show them at that game? Fuck Stoic, I thought we were playoff anguish bros.

Meanwhile the Devils are getting worked. Burakovsky is looking more and more like a complete steal.
Haha, sorry man. That pic was a perfect double whammy, couldn't pass it up.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Haha, sorry man. That pic was a perfect double whammy, couldn't pass it up.
I know. It's cool. I'm trying not to get too pumped for the good start. D as a whole looks a little more solid, not allowing a million shots a game every night out. Burakovsky looking great, if Kuznetsov starts going too I'm going to have much higher hopes.