NHL 2017-2018 Season: Penguins already sucking dick

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fucking Wilson cracks me up. 2 minute offsetting minors, go straight out of the box and throw down again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fucking Wilson cracks me up. 2 minute offsetting minors, go straight out of the box and throw down again.

Don't want to lose him for 7 minutes. He can be too effective to be off the ice that much, even when trading for them being down a D man that long. His hit and zone entry/drop pass basically set up the only goal.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I try to avoid NBC hockey broadcasts for this reason; I don't think I've ever heard an announcer in any sport sound as disappointed at a missed scoring opportunity. C'mon, show a little impartiality here guys...

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The first period was so fast it was unreal. Second period settled in a bit, but still awesome hockey. Third period on pace with the second.

But the officiating sucks the balls of dehydrated donkeys.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I looked it up and it sounds like Vegas will be selling a limited number of tickets on Friday, starting at $275.

My wife said while she'd like to go, we'd need a dog sitter etc (and she has a Dr's appointment Tuesday).

Anyone local to Vegas, SoCal, Utah, or wherever, that's a Caps fans, and is looking at going? Or actually, anyone period?

Fuck I'm psyched!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can't believe it. No idea if we beat Vegas or not, but all in for this one. Best chance we might ever have.