NHL 2021-22 Season - Now A Turner Classic

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Insanity. Good for Seattle. Also lmao on Isles going Romanov when Dach was right there all along. Especially since they gave Toews away to the Av's who is arguably better.

Chicago is a joke.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1657243183533.png

Habs gonna actually start fucking shit up. Next year gonna be crazy.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Idk if this is actually what is going on here, but I kinda hope it is.

Don't hate what the Habs did, but it could MASSIVELY backfire. Ranger fans are crazy, but Habs fans are on another level. Very risky stuff from Gorton who had two easy lotto win picks in Laf and Kakko and two controversial picks in Kravtsov and Lias Andersson. Lias was a nightmare and Kravtsov is still TBD, but remains dubious.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I’m surprised Montreal didn‘t go with Wright, it seemed to be a safe pick, I’m guessing he didn’t do well in interviews. We got a big forward which we needed so happy with our choice.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I imagine Ovechkin will have to do a little work to ensure he doesn't get Fedotoved.

Yeah who knows wtf is up with that. Guerin got interviewed (Wild GM) and pretty much gave a no update on Kaprizov. Not sure anyone knows everything right now.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Miro falling to us is just...sick. Could be absolute steal.
Big time steal. Happy for the kid with all that hes dealt with the last year. Hopefully the cancer thing helps him get out of some of that bullshit in Russia and he get back to where he was.

• 1Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Yzerman gives St. Louis a 3rd for Husso and proceeds to sign him for $4.75 for 3 years.

I Like It Good Job GIF

• 1Like