NHL 2021-22 Season - Now A Turner Classic

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Seems like a hefty bag after he had only half a good season in his career. Ned sure fell out of favor there quick. He still looks like a good young goalie who got stuck behind a bad defense last year.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Husso was a rumored potential target for us...that cap hit would have been pretty high for my liking.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Ned showed he could be good behind a non shit tier defense, but he was inconsistent. It's definitely too early to give up on him, but this shores things up while we give Ned time and see how Cossa develops.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Interesting...

So basically Hawks throw away this season and start the rebuild next season. I guess it makes sense.

Animosity

Interesting...

So basically Hawks throw away this season and start the rebuild next season. I guess it makes sense.
The tank for Bedard is on

Unidin

Molten Core Raider

Interesting...

The rebuilt is already started. Trading Debrincat and Dach should be a start. I expect to see Kane gone by the trade deadline as well unless he vetos it.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't believe all the media attention on Wright. Is he really that mad about not going first? The media makes this guy seems like Jonathan Drouin all over again.

Hope Kraken don't get shafted with this guy.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't believe all the media attention on Wright. Is he really that mad about not going first? The media makes this guy seems like Jonathan Drouin all over again.

The Romanov for Dach seems more like Drouin all over again. Solid Russian defender for struggling 3rd overall forward?

1657508696477.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Gotta drum up headlines for the off-season. But it’s understandable. He was granted exceptionable status and was the presumed 1st pick for 3 years and slipped due to a down year. If he ends up being a good 2 way forward and does 60 points a season then that’s a home run at 4th.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All the rumors saying we're a lock to sign Kuemper. I pray it's not for too much money, term, or both. I'll even live with like 5x5.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On one hand Detroit desperately needed to improve the league worst pk and add a top 6 forward that is top tier at pk. On the other hand, every ufa signing has blown up horribly for us. So I guess we’ll see.

St. Louis is drunk giving leddy 4x4

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user