NHL 2021 Irregular Season and Plagueoffs

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lafreniere looks and acts like he's been in the league for 10 years, crazy how mature he is for his age. Having said that, just give Kaprizov the Calder now. Kid is just so damn good. Happy for the Wild, they needed a young star like him and certainly waited long enough for him to come over.

Lotta season left, but pretty impressive. Also nice to see a Mojo (Marcus Johannson) sighting with the game winner. Miss that guy. Wish he'd still been a Cap when we won the Cup, also lost in Game 7 with Boston a year later.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Missed the caps game, someone tell me if Samsonov is just the second coming of Holtby and his sub .900 save percentage. He looked bad in his first game, and I have no idea how the game went today but the stats are ugly

Merrith

Missed the caps game, someone tell me if Samsonov is just the second coming of Holtby and his sub .900 save percentage. He looked bad in his first game, and I have no idea how the game went today but the stats are ugly

First goal was a weird deflection off skate, 2nd goal was weird but all his fault as he turned the puck over behind the net. 3rd goal was pretty much just a rip of a shot from a guy wide open in the slot. Otherwise he made some really big saves, and frankly if you stop each of the Penguins first 3 shooters in the shootout, you should win. So mix of good and bad?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Anyone else getting fucked by sun sports?

There's a whole cluster fuck going on in Florida with channels not being available on certain carriers. I know my family down in Tampa has been affected by it and scrambling to find a way to watch Lightning games.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Comcast and Kroenke sports have been in a stand off for over a year. Kroenke's sports channel Altitude wanted more money since the Avs and the Nuggets have been getting much more competitive.

That started before last season. There is still no end in sight as Comcast wont even respond to Kroenke now. In the Av's market you have to have either Dish or DirectTV, i cant remember which, to even see the games. Everywhere else is blacked out. Cant even watch the games on ESPN+. It really fucking sucks. Have to find streams or wait for the Avs to be on NBCSN. I will never go back to Comcast.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dylan Larkin is just so good. But no one else on that team can give him shit to work with.

Detroit doesnt look like it will be the worst team in the league this year though. Which kinda sucks for them but they never have luck in the lottery.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dylan Larkin is just so good. But no one else on that team can give him shit to work with.

Detroit doesnt look like it will be the worst team in the league this year though. Which kinda sucks for them but they never have luck in the lottery.
Wings have improved from unwatchable bad to watchable bad. Zadina has had good chemistry with Ryan. It could be worse. The Blackhawks will be the worst in the league.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Pierre is getting ripped for this BS puff piece on Babcock. Big ol pity party just in time for his first day of being an air analyst.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Capitals found a way to give away a game tonight. Getting scored against when on a 5 on 3 power play with Penguins goalie having the primary assist.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol

CEFF3D26-7485-4987-99AB-5E1CFCF917DA.jpeg

Merrith

I really hope there is something more to this, if they literally all just hung out in a hotel room (from what I know the players all are in single rooms by themselves) without masks on, given all the time they are out there on the ice and benches without them...it's just the league making an example.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
So thankful I am a west cost sports fan.
Football starts at 10am and hockey games end before midnight! Most sports start right as I get home from work!

• 1Like

Merrith

Well Samsonov tested positive, so I guess that means him, Ovechkin, Kuznetsov, and Orlov are out for the next 4 games.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Stars up 5-0 on the Preds at the end of the second in the Stars opener.... I think there's something wrong with their goalie :
(EDIT: Found a better angle on the shot courtesy of Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus )

1611375521636.png

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users