NHL 2021 Irregular Season and Plagueoffs

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
EK65 easily has to be the worst contract in the league.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Id say its close between him and Jeff Skinner. Skinner is on year 2 of a 9.5 mil contract and is on the 4th line lol.
That's pretty fuckin bad too. EK65 is a -8 defenseman in 5 games at 11.5 million...second year of a contract that's 8 years.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Makes me glad that Detroit has managed to get through some bad contracts. I think our worst now is Nielsen at 5.25 and that nightmare is over at the end of next season.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought the Carlson and Oshie contracts would turn out really bad (they probably still will by the end of them), but both guys are still producing pretty well.

I also remember when everyone thought the Tom Wilson contract would be horrible.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Kinda a Rangers thing so not sure how much any of you care, but the internet seems to be exposing a DeAngelo burner account on Twitter atm. For reference he's a pretty radical right covid denier who deleted his account and announced going to Parler in protest for Trump. I don't personally care, but he's the source of alot of hate around NY social media lately and it's even gotten him in trouble with the Rangers FO. The whole thing is like a funny trainwreck in slow motion.

If it IS him, he liked a few tweets blaming his teammates for last nights loss which isn't cool. Strange world we live when this is news, but I found it kind of funny.

Merrith

Kinda a Rangers thing so not sure how much any of you care, but the internet seems to be exposing a DeAngelo burner account on Twitter atm. For reference he's a pretty radical right covid denier who deleted his account and announced going to Parler in protest for Trump. I don't personally care, but he's the source of alot of hate around NY social media lately and it's even gotten him in trouble with the Rangers FO. The whole thing is like a funny trainwreck in slow motion.

If it IS him, he liked a few tweets blaming his teammates for last nights loss which isn't cool. Strange world we live when this is news, but I found it kind of funny.

That's fucking weird. Not the political stuff, I don't really care what opinions athletes have on that, everyone is entitled to their own level of stupidity with how they lean. Having a burner account and liking posts blaming teammates for a loss is shady, though.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Obsidian Obsidian at this rate you're going to be suiting up for us Thursday night, but we manage to keep getting results

Yeah I was thinking we just need to tread water but somehow we're still winning the division of death (even though I don't think we've really played great)

Merrith

Yeah I was thinking we just need to tread water but somehow we're still winning the division of death (even though I don't think we've really played great)

We looked okay tonight, especially early on, and knowing all the guys we are missing. I thought we were cooked for sure getting nothing on the 5 minute power play.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
From 2 Cups back to back to a lot of not so great moves.
How dare you say giving up a 1st round pick for Ryan Reaves wasnt a good move!

Hes done some good moves and some bad moves thats for sure. Cant hate on the guy for trying to keep the training going while Sid is still good.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The most infuriating thing about this Fox Sun garbage is that you can't even get Center Ice or NHL.live because they black out the home games. How the fuck do "home" games get blacked out when you can't even go to the fucking stadium. Clown ass NHL.

Fuck em they don't want my money apparently. I'll go get Covid at the bar.