NHL 2021 Irregular Season and Plagueoffs

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Oh, for sure they're fucked if they make if out of division.

Part of the process though, leafs are on track imo. This season was good for ironing out the kinks for alot of the "close" teams.

Best thing to happen to the Leafs right now is to send Anderson away. Everything is better without Anderson in goal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Caps need to get off to a good start at home. Take advantage when we have last chance against that top line, because they're going to be murder up in Boston with whatever match up they want.

Merrith

It’s the year of the 40 year old goalie resurgence.

Yeah if you had told me Vanecek went down in the 1st and Craig Anderson came in, I wouldn't have thought we had a chance. Carlson and Oshie are clearly not 100%, either.

Merrith

Zero surprise both Game 1's in the East go to OT. Both these series could go long.

Merrith

Palmeri coming up clutch when hes need.

Less Isles fans complaining now, that's for sure. Although Wahlstrom has been in the lineup, too, so less of the reason why they were mad in the first place. The only other thing I could have wanted from that game would have been multiple OT's but whatever.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Feel like the Isles had luck on their side, Jarry gave up some Caps' goalie-esque soft goals. I'll take it though

Merrith

Feel like the Isles had luck on their side, Jarry gave up some Caps' goalie-esque soft goals. I'll take it though

I didn't get to watch the whole game, only saw some highlights, were they that bad? Looked like some top shelf snipes other than the one the guy shot through Letang.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What a momentum swing for the Wild. Beating Vegas in OT 1-0 is definitely putting all the pressure on Vegas now. I still think Vegas will win in 6, but should be a great series.

Now Florida vs TB tonight is gonna be good. Unless leaky Bob shows up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Jarry looked terrible, none of the goals he let in were overly impressive. I put that loss on him. Thought the Pens actually played well, considering that's a tough matchup for them. Won't matter if their goaltending doesn't get better.

Must suck watching Fluery stand on his head in Vegas, loss aside.... Great game, Wild with a good win. Easy team to root for.

Merrith

Part of me wants to see a Colorado v Vegas series, because it would be phenomenal. Hard to root against Minnesota, though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Part of me wants to see a Colorado v Vegas series, because it would be phenomenal. Hard to root against Minnesota, though.
Wild vs Preds cup final would be awesome. 2 cinderella stories meeting for the cup.

Merrith

Wild vs Preds cup final would be awesome. 2 cinderella stories meeting for the cup.

I'll root for that if Caps get eliminated.

This Florida/Tampa game is great already. This series is going to be good shit, too. Round 1 is just so fucking good always, games on all day, big rivalries, OT playoff hockey...what more could you want?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user