NHL 2021 Irregular Season and Plagueoffs

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Eh, Marchand is going to Marchand. Slashes after the whistle you just have to expect from him. They don't call anything in overtime unless guys are bleeding on the ice.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Eh, Marchand is going to Marchand. Slashes after the whistle you just have to expect from him. They don't call anything in overtime unless guys are bleeding on the ice.

He should get shit on every single bloody time for slashes after the whistle. He's a douche canoe.

Merrith

He should get shit on every single bloody time for slashes after the whistle. He's a douche canoe.

I just can't get up in arms about something that wasn't called in a playoff OT. Tim Peel stuff in full effect, it's pretty obvious when the whistles get put away in playoff games sometimes late in the 3rd and especially in OT's.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I just can't get up in arms about something that wasn't called in a playoff OT. Tim Peel stuff in full effect, it's pretty obvious when the whistles get put away in playoff games sometimes late in the 3rd and especially in OT's.

I'm not up in arms about it, but he is a douche, and he should get called.

Merrith

I'm not up in arms about it, but he is a douche, and he should get called.

They got him for some unsportsmanlike whatever when he high sticked someone after the whistle in the 2nd (basically the exact same thing he did in the 2nd period of Game 2 to Mantha, only this time the refs didn't send the Capital along to even it out for no reason whatsoever), which Ovechkin scored on to put us up 1-0. As long as they're taking care of some of his usual stuff, I'm cool with it.

Malakriss

Yeah him passing out and falling backwards was not a good moment. Most unfortunate set of events that wasn't even intentional.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
E13yEp4X0AUGFPG.png

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah him passing out and falling backwards was not a good moment. Most unfortunate set of events that wasn't even intentional.
I kind of wanted the leafs to go out for the memes but not like this. Now I'm actually rooting for the leafs wtf

Fadaar

That guy
good lord that Tavares video was hard to watch

I kind of wanted the leafs to go out for the memes but not like this. Now I'm actually rooting for the leafs wtf

both teams are memes, don't forget that

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Some crazy games today. Damn FL and TB has been good.

I wanted Toronto to lose for the laughs. Now if they lose everyone’s gonna use the Tavares was hurt card.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That Pittsburg/Islanders game is bonkers. Over 33 minutes in penalties already awarded. Five guys in the box at once? wow.

Merrith

That Pittsburg/Islanders game is bonkers. Over 33 minutes in penalties already awarded. Five guys in the box at once? wow.

No surprise, started with Pens thinking someone was messing with Jarry after the whistle. Crosby was trying to horse collar Palmieri down in the scrum, it was crazy. Tampa/Florida 5-5 in OT, this game 4-4 late in the 3rd, Habs/Toronto 1-1, Vegas/Minnesota later...nothing comes close to NHL Playoffs.