AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
204866074_1887772391394006_7266658741280748701_n.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
The fuck? Point clearly ran himself into the net and Petry's stick just happened to be there. Point tripped himself.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gaming Ghost>
TAMPA TAMPA TAMPA!

SUCK IT LOSERS!

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Vasilevskiy is the only reason Tampa is in this game. And also Price fucking sucking the balls of a donkey and letting in two goals on 12 shots.

This made me laugh.

206780032_4272508666161757_8512919850363442933_n.png

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Montreal played amazing except for Price, who let three goals in on eight shots. Fucking pathetic. Forty shots on goal? Fucking ridiculous. If not for Vasilevskiy this would have been a four goal win by Montreal. As it is, Price made it a multiple goal loss because he's fucking old and terrible.

Fuck I hate Tampa Bay.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caligula_The_Cat

Vyemm Raider
And if my aunt had a penis, she would be my uncle, but she doesn’t so she isn’t. Face it, TB is the far superior team. Now go cry about the salary cap.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Are they really going to get swept? Geez.

I guess I didnt give Tampa Bay the respect they deserved. Back to back incoming....

BUT NOT YET. Im not giving up hope. habs in 6.

Penance

Montreal played amazing except for Price, who let three goals in on eight shots. Fucking pathetic. Forty shots on goal? Fucking ridiculous. If not for Vasilevskiy this would have been a four goal win by Montreal. As it is, Price made it a multiple goal loss because he's fucking old and terrible.

Fuck I hate Tampa Bay.
I mean two of the goals price let in were off horrible turn overs.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Montreal basically got to the finals by virtue of Price playing out of his mind through the playoffs. He's reverted to his regular season level, and now you see a Montreal team that's thoroughly outclassed. They probably played the absolute best they possibly could last night (notwithstanding Price playing way above his head again) and still couldn't get it done. Cheating the cap paid great dividends for Tampa, they are dramatically more talented than every other team

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Montreal basically got to the finals by virtue of Price playing out of his mind through the playoffs. He's reverted to his regular season level, and now you see a Montreal team that's thoroughly outclassed. They probably played the absolute best they possibly could last night (notwithstanding Price playing way above his head again) and still couldn't get it done. Cheating the cap paid great dividends for Tampa, they are dramatically more talented than every other team

Roughly $17 million more talented.

Penance

The goal Vas let in last night was the worst of the bunch.
Agreed, he played himself.

Also, where was this cheating the cap shit last year when we had arguably a better team? That excuse is getting old.

Also, in 2016 there was a vote on this cap shit, guess which one of the teams were the only one of two to vote to change it? Irony is fucking hilarious.

Also if we're going to use arbitrary salary numbers to judge a team lets at least get it right "The $18 million over cap claim is also a bit misleading as two of those LTIR players have never played a game for the team this season" so if we're going to be making excuses lets say "But they're 9 million over the salary cap!" please.

And last but most certainly not least, go Tampa fuck Canada.

• 1Like