NHL 2021 Irregular Season and Plagueoffs

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Fuck. I don't know who to root for now. It's my desire to root against repeat champions against my dislike of Quebec.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah Habs just kind of have underdog status as the only reason I'm leaning their way. Still don't like them or Tampa, I was hoping Colorado went all the way as a safe choice.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can’t root for a team with Shea Weber on it

1624677172414.gif

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Can they both lose? Dealing with arrogant Quebec tourists refusing to speak English when I was a teenager had made me hate the entire province.

Aw, don't hate the whole province because of a few bastards. Plus that was a long time ago, the language wars are no where near as big an issue anymore.

Also, screw Tampa Bay.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean everyone thought Montreal was going to get smoked by Vegas so anything is possible. The only difference this time around is they are going against the best goalie. I still favor Tampa because you have to but it wouldn't shock me if Montreal won. I think like the Vegas series though, it's absolutely vital Montreal try to get at least a split in the first two games.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Aw, don't hate the whole province because of a few bastards. Plus that was a long time ago, the language wars are no where near as big an issue anymore.

Also, screw Tampa Bay.
nah fuck quebec, always and forever.
but also id rather see a canadian team win lol

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I have decided that I will root for 7 games of competitive, entertaining hockey and that whoever loses does so in the most heartbreaking way possible.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I have decided that I will root for 7 games of competitive, entertaining hockey and that whoever loses does so in the most heartbreaking way possible.

Are you hoping Montreal citizens will burn the town down? Come on, man. Have some compassion.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Nah Florida people have more to live for than just sports so we don't riot. Only shithole cities burn things down after a championship.

I'm talking about a Vancouver style losing riot. I would really like to see Florida Man's take on that.

• 1Solidarity