NHL 2021 Irregular Season and Plagueoffs

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sounds like the outdoor game is going to be delayed until tonight after finishing only 1 period. They can't keep the ice in good enough shape.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sounds like the outdoor game is going to be delayed until tonight after finishing only 1 period. They can't keep the ice in good enough shape.
Yup got delayed until midnight EST. Jesus lol.

The Bruins/Flyers game has been pushed back a few times now too.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
9pm local, and only the two remaining periods. Not really any later than a normal western conf game. Some of those shots of the ice it was hard to tell if they were showing the slush bucket or the actual sheet. Looked brutal.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
McDavid might be the best athlete in all of sports, it just blows my mind how good he is. It's like how my brain would process seeing a ufo. Some of the stuff he does just doesn't seem human.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
McDavid might be the best athlete in all of sports, it just blows my mind how good he is. It's like how my brain would process seeing a ufo. Some of the stuff he does just doesn't seem human.

It's not just how good he is. Its how much better he is then everyone else. That guy is a tier above the rest. Sure he doesn't have the pedigree and titles of the greats in the game today, but nobody who knows anything about hockey can't say he isn't the most talented guy in the past 2 or 3 seasons.

Ps lightning look God awful right now. Hope we can get the engine going again

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
The NHLtv crew was raving over Kane's no look backhand but I'll take McDavid's no look goal from last night any day. I get that hyperbole is Luftman's shtick but Kane's spin seemed more desperation, throw it at the net, while McDavid's was intentional all the way. Impressive how those all those guys find the holes but I doubt Kane could reproduce that goal regularly while I feel like McDavid's goal happens any time he gets space.

I just wish McDavid had more personality. No reason he shouldn't be the absolute face of NHL right now but his post-game interviews are how I put myself to sleep for the night.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty big comeback, although when they said we had more than 40 shots I had to do a double take. Nice win for Craig Anderson, too.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He came out against Putin pretty big didn't he? Wouldn't surprise me if total hit job.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user