NHL 2021 Irregular Season and Plagueoffs

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Honestly, Fabbro had no discipline history prior, and McGinn finished the game, isn't in protocol or anything so 2 games seems like a lot with how they normally do it.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
am I the only one thinking that watching hockey without an audience is the most awkward out all the 4 big sports? It must be the acoustics of the rink, the noise of skating and people hitting the boards etc. It all makes it sound so hollow. Very weird and makes it feel like you're watching an afternoon practice

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
am I the only one thinking that watching hockey without an audience is the most awkward out all the 4 big sports? It must be the acoustics of the rink, the noise of skating and people hitting the boards etc. It all makes it sound so hollow. Very weird and makes it feel like you're watching an afternoon practice
I honestly dont even notice it anymore. The only time I remember is when they do a terrible job using the fake crowd noises. I do like being able to hear the players yell and cuss in the background of broadcasts. Gives me a good chuckle every time a "FUCK!" gets through.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Got this as a gift from a buddy that does equipment for the Colorado Avs and Rockies. Game used Makar stick!

Wish it was a lefty so I could mess around with it, still neat item for the mem wall.

makar_stick.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

I think it's way more awkward watching football, you're just so used to home fans getting loud when opposition has a 3rd down, etc. With hockey actually getting to hear some of the chirping and stuff going on the ice is amazing.

Merrith

Just zero help from the bottom of the East, unless Buffalo can pull something off against the Penguins. So ridiculous how this division is.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
The Avs have held their opponents to under 20 shots for the last 3 games. Thats with Makar and Byram out.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly, Fabbro had no discipline history prior, and McGinn finished the game, isn't in protocol or anything so 2 games seems like a lot with how they normally do it.
Plus it’s 2 games of a shortened season, so it’s the equivalent of 3 games.

Merrith

Plus it’s 2 games of a shortened season, so it’s the equivalent of 3 games.

Didn't even think of that. Just seemed like a lot for first time offender when there wasn't an injury on the play. I'm glad they did do what they did, because leaping elbows to the head are pretty much the worst kind of hits, but usually with how they've been doing suspensions he wouldn't have gotten much.