NHL 2021 Irregular Season and Plagueoffs

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Come on man, need you guys to have a good game against a team above you again just like the other day.
2 wins against Philly the next 2 games and we would be back sniffing a spot, so of course we lose our 1D and highest scoring forward. It's not enough we are playing our 3rd string goalie. Yet to have a full healthy line up this dumb season..

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lightning have 5 games in the next 7 days. The fuck...

Is the schedule this packed for everyone or is this for making up kung flu games?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Caps schedule:
Mon/Tue back to back
2 days off
Fri/Sat back to back
4 days off
Thu/Fri back to back

Then there isn't 2 days off until end of April. Probably March Madness and other venue uses screwing the schedule over now.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Is the schedule this packed for everyone or is this for making up kung flu games?

Its making up Kung Flu games. Leafs are sitting here with 4 days off, play a back to back, then get another 4 days off.

Fadaar

That guy

christ fucking almighty i can see the score and tell when McElhinney is starting without even having to turn the game on

Merrith

2 wins against Philly the next 2 games and we would be back sniffing a spot, so of course we lose our 1D and highest scoring forward. It's not enough we are playing our 3rd string goalie. Yet to have a full healthy line up this dumb season..

Might depend on what happens with Boston/Pitt games, too.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
christ fucking almighty i can see the score and tell when McElhinney is starting without even having to turn the game on
My thoughts exactly when I saw 3-0. Tampa definitely needs a new backup. McElhinney is so fucking bad, that defense cant even make him serviceable.

Merrith

Ovechkin just tied Esposito, feel bad for Buffalo tonight, 6-0 with a minute left.

Animosity

Just awful. Feel terrible for this kids family and the guy who hit him.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

Just awful. Feel terrible for this kids family and the guy who hit him.

Jeeze

Died after being hit in the head with the puck on what seemed like a harmless play. That's just brutal.

Here's the video of the play in question. The guy shooting the puck was just trying to get it deep into the offensive zone. He has to feel like absolute garbage. It wasn't his fault, he was just playing the game.

• 1Rustled

Animosity

Sabre’s lost 11 straight, Devils 11 straight home losses. Who busts their slump tonight!

• 1Like

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Ya'll remember when Taylor Hall chose the Sabres over the Avalanche and had the nerve to say he wanted to win?

Avalanche need a backup goalie. Anyone interested in trading one for a bag of peanuts? My boy Joe is looking.