NHL 2021 Irregular Season and Plagueoffs

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Auston Matthews scored his 29th, 30th and 31st goals of 2020-21 last night (38 GP).@AM34 tied Steven Stamkos (2010-11) for the third-fewest games among active players to reach the 30-goal mark, behind Alex Ovechkin (2013-14: 34 GP) & Sidney Crosby (2010-11: 37 GP). #NHLStats

Matthews starting to make a lot of noise, that's for sure.

Merrith

Interesting, traded Siegenthaler to Arizona for a 3rd. Couple that with pushing Panik through waivers, have to think another bigger move is coming.

Edit: Traded him to the Devils for Arizona's 3rd (which I guess they had from another move).

Merrith

The Philly collapse is in full effect, need the Caps to take care of business tonight.

Just when you thought that win yesterday over Boston could lead to an easy 2 today to get within 2, they blow it in spectacular fashion.

Merrith

Toronto gets Foligno, through SJ. 1st and a couple 4th's total from Toronto. Guessing Sharks picked up 25% of the cap hit

Merrith

Well I knew Boston had a lot of D men out hurt and had a bunch of AHLers playing tonight, but man. Not often we're up 6-0 and Ovechkin doesn't have any of the goals.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When Bernier and Glendening are some of the top players remaining you know tomorrow is going to be boring.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
When Bernier and Glendening are some of the top players remaining you know tomorrow is going to be boring.

Hey, we just picked up Hayden Verbeek! I got to watch him play for the Adirondack Thunder last year before he got called up to the AHL. Definitely, maybe, could be a fringe NHL guy!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Man the Sabres are just getting fucked hard on all these trades. A low end 2nd round pick for Taylor Hall when other guys are getting 1sts.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

So sad yet funny to see how badly everything has blown up in his face. Hes basically begging for any team to give him a long term deal now and no one wants too. Thatll happen when you score 2 goals..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Michael Raffl from Philly. Doesn't move the needle much if at all. Depth forward reclamation rental.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
"Av's are big game hunting"

"Av's trade for Carl Soderberg"

Uh.. what..
They probably were on the phones, but maybe teams are tired of getting fleeced by Sakic?

Only glaring flaw was backup goalie, and that was filled by Dubnyk. Johannson is also 3-0-1 in his 4 starts and gave up only 1 goal the last two games.

I wouldnt break up any line other than the 4th at the moment. Soderberg will probably replace PE Bellemare on the 4th line Center spot. Calvert is likely just done playing professionally. Concussions just really fucked with that dude.

Merrith

Holy shit. Vrana, Panik, a 1st, and maybe more to Detroit for Anthony Mantha

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know much about Hakanpaa. It's too bad about Fleury, he's a nice player just the odd one out.