NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Fucking Stars. Home game, can close out series and put away a dangerous team, get some rest...Oittenger decides to have his worst game of the playoffs and gives up some really soft goals. Thought for sure when Heskaanen scored in the 2nd and they went up 2-1 it was over. Fuck.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Makar's skating ability... He did this play behind the net where anyone else wouldn't been swarmed by 3 defenders and with shear skating ability alone he dodges the bullet and makes the only play he can.

• 1Like

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Makar skates like water, so lucky he is on the Avalanche.

My favorite move he has is the cross handed left turn he does.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Almost as good as the time he got his pocket picked right in front of his goal by a kid barely off his moms teet.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
the hockey podcast on theAthletic made a joke that Dallas lost last night because Dak was their rubbing his playoff choking on them lol

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well it looks like Kreider is not interested in going to a game 7. He has a hat trick in 3rd period to give rangers a 4-3 lead.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did I hear that right? Third person in history to have a natty hatty after gretks and messier?

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Ugh, live outside Raleigh now and was rooting for Canes to come out of the east. Hockey is a fickle bitch.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Insane period from Kreider. Obviously some puck luck just being in spots for some dirty goals, but credit the Rags for making the push. Sweet knowing with the Canes being eliminated that the Pens aren't even going to get a 1st for Guentzel now.

• 1Worf

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Monumental collapse by Carolina with the season on the line.
They had some super close chances in the third too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
It’s amazing to me how some hockey fans have made Marchand the good guy in this scenario. He’s a dumb fuck and doesn’t get points for honesty. I saw this interview yesterday but here is the article…

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Carolina rang 3 posts in the third and Aho missed the net when he had Shestie beat. chatfield hovered between making amazing plays and getting caught. You have to almost feel bad about Carolina blowing it but Krieder literally came into that game in the third and put the Thanos glove on and that was pretty cool to see.

• 1Like

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Still processing what I watched last night. Just an insane swing of emotions. Canes are nasty, really felt like they solved the Rangers and were gonna pull off the reverse sweep. Hope they make all the wrong moves this off season because I never wanna experience that again.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
I haven't been sleeping well after watching every single Canucks playoff game this year. Winning by late comebacks so frequently is fucking nerve wracking!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It’s amazing to me how some hockey fans have made Marchand the good guy in this scenario. He’s a dumb fuck and doesn’t get points for honesty. I saw this interview yesterday but here is the article…

He is such a trash person.