NHL 22-23: Tanking hard for Bedard

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Amazed at how little the injuries have impacted the Canes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you take a penalty against Edmonton you're gonna have a bad time.

Haven't seen a PP this good in I don't know how long. I thoughts Avs last year was insane but even they don't scratch whatever the fuck we're witnessing

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you take a penalty against Edmonton you're gonna have a bad time.

Haven't seen a PP this good in I don't know how long. I thoughts Avs last year was insane but even they don't scratch whatever the fuck we're witnessing
You’ve never seen a pp this good. It’s literally the best in history.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You’ve never seen a pp this good. It’s literally the best in history.
Yea I just looked at the post season numbers. I don't even think it's been updated for tonight's game and it's at 57. I'd love to see Carolinas 95 PK vs this teams PP.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
They are not calling a damned thing on Florida. This is fucking ridiculous. It is at the point where it should actually be penalty shots, but no. Just let it go.

Toronto's done in this round. Not necessarily because they deserve to be.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Careful what you ask for. Is Dubas out if they get bounced in the 2nd round?

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They are not calling a damned thing on Florida. This is fucking ridiculous. It is at the point where it should actually be penalty shots, but no. Just let it go.

Ironic.png

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait if they get swept in the second does it really count as getting past the first?

:emoji_thinking:

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

They kind of do deserve it. Looked like they were caught napping on that OT goal. Only 3 Panthers visible on the screen and they gave Woll no help.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Woll showed up, and the leafs failed him. Nylander showed up and Tavares failed him.

If they get swept by Florida then its because they deserved it. They have reverted to the 3 games to 1 Leafs from the Montreal series and I am over it. Marner is either hurt or doesnt give a fuck. Matthews is either hurt or doesn't give a fuck. Tavares I know gives a fuck but looks cooked. Fire Holl into the sun,...why was Lilijegren not playing again?

This is not the team that beat Tampa this year, this is back to every other year. Knowing these fucks they will storm back and loser in game 7 in OT

Fuck it

1683567337402.png

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wait if they get swept in the second does it really count as getting past the first?

:emoji_thinking:
It’s the Chick-fil-A curse. lurkingdirk lurkingdirk refuses to eat there and his Maple Leafs suffer the consequences. Eat some Chick-fil-A today and the leafs win the cup.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is not the team that beat Tampa this year, this is back to every other year. Knowing these fucks they will storm back and loser in game 7 in OT
Seriously wtf was this team against TB. This whole matchup feels like it is missing passion that a lot of the first rounders had. I think its usual that the first round matchups come out hard and send a message and the second round people get super focused and stop the shennanigans but Leafs just look completely demoralized.