lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Now I actually want to eat there.

faggot.

jack-black-smile.gif

Juvarisx

Florida
Seriously wtf was this team against TB. This whole matchup feels like it is missing passion that a lot of the first rounders had. I think its usual that the first round matchups come out hard and send a message and the second round people get super focused and stop the shennanigans but Leafs just look completely demoralized.

I like the Leafs Report on The Athletic, it has Mirtle and Jonas Siegal. Neither of them are Leafs fans, but are not "haters" or anything.

Anyways, they made a couple good points on their podcast today. The Leafs did flat get goalied in game 2 out of a disaster 90 seconds at the start of period 2, and they didn't particularly bad in game 1, but you will have those games where you kinda just lose but its close. This game three though they mentioned it and I noticed watching it, its gotta be psychological for a few of their core players. Nylander always shows up in the playoffs and he did last night too, he was damn well trying and I think if Keefe was you know an actual good coach, they put O'Rielly on that line to help him out since Knies injured, but he didn't do much coaching.

Marner just isn't a team leader and that's okay, not every player has to be but he seems to be expected to be cause of his salary. I don't care about his goals like Reddit did today, hes a play maker to get Matthews goals and neither happened. He just can't be the man, but if he cant be then he cant be paid like it. They were playing too tight, and just wilted the last game which reminds me of the Columbus and Montreal series. Hell back in their first Boston series when he played with Bozak and Van Reimsdyk on the THIRD line he had 9 points in that series.

I dunno, around the draft they are going to ask Matthews to extend and if he waffles or says no, he is traded. Probably to LA for a couple of firsts and a roster player like Kempe and maybe a prospect in a sign and trade. Who knows I don't, I don't love that trade but you will never get Matthews value back. They shouldn't trade Nylander, but they may anyways. And maybe you trade Marner with a couple mill salary retention and keep Nylander. I dunno, I dont think it will be Dubas doing it if they get swept.

Regardless of what happens, even if the Leafs win the cup in some modern 2004 Red Sox Miracle, Keefe is about to be fired out of a cannon, he is not a playoff coach and its really painful to watch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just stoked the Sharks didn't drop. Top 4 are all legit. Good times.

Now just find someone dumb enough to take on that EK65 contract and all will be well.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There is no god. Fuck this sexual predator defending organization.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Anaheim Ducks25.5%
Columbus Blue Jackets13.5%
Chicago Blackhawks11.5%
San Jose Sharks9.5%
Montreal Canadiens8.5%
Arizona Coyotes7.5%
Philadelphia Flyers6.5%
Washington Capitals6%