Toe Sucker
SUCK MY GOD DAMN COCK EDMONTON YOU SHIT CITY WITH SHIT FANS AND CITIZENS

(free mcdavid from that hell hole)

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
McDavid gonna go down as the skater Carey Price. In fact is seems all great hockey players careers hit rock bottom in Canada.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
McDavid gonna go down as the skater Carey Price. In fact is seems all great hockey players careers hit rock bottom in Canada.

Nah, he will be fine. Edmonton relied too much on the PP and the deeper you go in the playoffs the more ref's forget what penalties are or are not so you have to be excellent at 5v5, where they well were not. Its hard to look at their roster and exactly point out what they need. They pretty much got it with Ekholm at the deadline. Stewart Skinner isnt bad. Maybe a Morgan Rielly type that can drive play. I really don't love Cody Ceci, even though he is better there then he was in Toronto. I really don't like their third line either IDK. Do we even have anyone on here that watches the Oilers a lot?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Seattle was a no show tonight. Defense gave up non stop breakaways and so many turnovers. Grubauer did his best to keep us in it. Props to Dallas for beating Seattle at their own game. I hope they smoke Vegas.

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
Looks like the Coyotes are done in AZ. I tried to feel bad about it but I don't, this was Bettman's hubris that led to this. I am sure the team will do fine in Houston or KC or whatever.

Lodi Lodi I wouldn't count out the Hurricanes they are a stellar team.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gotta feel bad for Coyotes fans. Another city voting no and the NHL doubling down and saying they will be playing the college arena again. Just relocate them already to Houston, KC, Salt Lake, Quebec.

• 1Solidarity

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really trying to catch a game at that arena before they move though. I gotta start scheming.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just wonder how long they will grit their teeth and try to keep them there. It's pretty clear picking good markets works just fine (Vegas and Seattle). Rest of the owners I'm sure would prefer if they move them somewhere where they can succeed.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Nobody deserves the fate of being sent to Quebec, thats just a step off of being sent to brazil

• 1Solidarity

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
6AM work day tomorrow

1684470009495.png

• 1Solidarity

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Got to get up at 5. I don’t know who got fucked harder by the refs here, me or the panthers.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
This is brutal. Total battle of attrition at this point. No one has the gas to actually win this on purpose.

• 1Dislike