NHL 22-23: Tanking hard for Bedard

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
That's a shit tripping call

edit: and it results in a goal. Seems like the universe working against Toronto. Sigh.

Needless

Toe Sucker
nooo you looked at mcdavid thats a penalty !!

so far edmonton only gets a lead or wins from bad reffing, love it

edit: oh hill just fucking blows too LOL

Last edited:

Juvarisx

Florida
Well, they won one.

Nah they survived the goon squad and laughed it off, good on them. Fuck it, if they they finally stop caring about losing and play free the team is a multi cup champion, and that's always been a problem. Panthers are all goon, Leafs didn't play into it, refs will start calling more shit on Florida.

I still have my doubts but them forcing a game 7 and losing is always been their way so it wouldn't shock me. Though Having Simmonds toss Bennett into the stands and dumpster him only to get suspended for his career would be worth the money. I still am ready for them to blow it up, but Florida doesnt deserve and ECF, nor does PoMo, dude is a shit coach, was for the Leafs and Jets, he doesn't get to become a brilliant one cause he yelled at some players.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
If he's getting a suspension Kane should be getting a suspension with him, the reffing in this series has been absolute dog shit and its pretty unwatchable

• 1Truth!

Juvarisx

Florida
If he's getting a suspension Kane should be getting a suspension with him, the reffing in this series has been absolute dog shit and its pretty unwatchable

So its a game minimum, I wouldn't expect anything on Kane. After the dog shit Bennett adn Gudas have done in the Leafs / Panthers series it literally takes using your stick as a deadly weapon to get suspended anymore unless your are Kadri or Bunting.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
nhl-memes-playoffs-week-4-2.jpg

nhl-memes-playoffs-week-4-12.jpg

• 1Worf

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Look how he goes down. That's just embarrassing"

Lol this color commentator is great what's his name? Is he a regular for one of the teams?

Fadaar

That guy
"Look how he goes down. That's just embarrassing"

Lol this color commentator is great what's his name? Is he a regular for one of the teams?

they might be biased but i fuckin love the Lightning crew. hell actually all the tampa sports teams have really good crews, especially Gene Deckerhoff for the Bucs/Noles

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
they might be biased but i fuckin love the Lightning crew. hell actually all the tampa sports teams have really good crews, especially Gene Deckerhoff for the Bucs/Noles
Yea nobody is better then Engblom when it comes to sheer observability and insight. Randorf is good but he's no Peckham.

Also lol at "intent to blow the whistle"

What a game

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Bob sat there with the puck under him. The act of him standing up (because the play was over) is what put it over the line.