"We want Florida! We want Florida!"

Narrator: "They did not, in fact, want Florida"

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Jamie Benn is back on the ice and the 1st period is already going to shit for Dallas.

Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
dude im convinced vegas was trolling to just make benn look bad at this point, this series makes no fucking sense with how they're playing

also i stayed home kek

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is way better then losing without Benn. He should definitely be on the ice for a 6-0 blowout.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cup winner will be a franchise first for either team. Neat.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Benn and Seguin are so overpaid. Those contracts are the real road blocks to the Stars winning a title. Plenty of excellent young pieces, but saddled with two horrific contracts for "solid" players at best.

• 2Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Benn and Seguin are so overpaid. Those contracts are the real road blocks to the Stars winning a title. Plenty of excellent young pieces, but saddled with two horrific contracts for "solid" players at best.
I was all for robertson popping off, their younger dudes are sick but good god their "main" guys need to go.

im going out for every game now though like i did for the first cup finals, fuck it we ball

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hate that I can't root for Florida. But at least I got another #86 to root for in the West. Not to mention my naga Marchessault.

Then again, there's something dirty about an expansion team winning before being alive a decade.

Hmm

I just hope the team that has never won a cup wins.

• 1Worf

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
They easily could have called that high stick and no one is mad about it except Vegas fans. I swear challenges are a literal fucking coin flip.