NHL 22-23: Tanking hard for Bedard

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
ryan reynolds hd GIF

Because Las Vegas, in the desert, should not have a hockey team. I know Florida is no better, but it is to me.

Don't force me to be logical.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
That trip call at the end of regulation was total horseshit. They let the teams play in the series prior and then they’re just calling shit like that in the closing minute of a huge tied game. Unreal.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn just got done telling my buddy Verhaeghe hasn't done shit this series. Atta boy V

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Panthers celebrating a single win like they won the Cup. This series isn't over, but it's only a matter of time for Vegas.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just want a game 6/7. I'll decide who I root for when the time comes. Leaning Florida. Starting to hate Vegas.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
It’s a big win that they absolutely had to have so yeah they’re celebrating. Weird I guess?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
playoff reffing is actually so comically bad, how do you go from calling nothing into calling the worst shit in the world for both teams? these refs have the biggest god complex its hilarious

• 1Solidarity

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
We go from Radko dry humping a defender in front of the net to end the Leafs season with nothing called to a shoelace incidental contact with no time on the clock getting the whistle.

Tkachuk gets 10 minutes for a clean hit and nothing is called when he gets the same hit against him tonight.

Clown show

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I think Vegas is the deeper team, though Florida's first line is better than anything Vegas can put together. Florida's 3rd and 4th lines really need to get their shit together, that's what will make the difference for them. Otherwise Vegas is just going to outplay them.

Oh, and the refs need to do fucking better. There has already been a lot of bullshit from the refs in the three games.

• 1Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
It would go a long way if they could get Luostarinen back.

• 1Truth!

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Vegas is the deeper team, though Florida's first line is better than anything Vegas can put together. Florida's 3rd and 4th lines really need to get their shit together, that's what will make the difference for them. Otherwise Vegas is just going to outplay them.

Oh, and the refs need to do fucking better. There has already been a lot of bullshit from the refs in the three games.
Vegas has been very deep this series. There 3rd and 4th lines are very hard to play against and wear you down pretty well. I think where Vegas has really shined is they are making Florida have to play perfect to get chances where Vegas is getting chances left and right because of one error or the other. Mainly dudes losing assignments, but also Vegas blocking has been great. Also Vegas' forecheck and overall skating ability has been better then Florida's through 4 lines. Difference makers really have been the Goalies all 3 games. Gotta just throw as many pucks to the net as possible and post guys up infront. Once you get the kink the goalie's armor you can start wearing the confidence, because when these fuckers are on point its been a pleasure to watch. Can't remember the last time we had such good goalie matchup in a SCF.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Vegas has been very deep this series. There 3rd and 4th lines are very hard to play against and wear you down pretty well. I think where Vegas has really shined is they are making Florida have to play perfect to get chances where Vegas is getting chances left and right because of one error or the other. Mainly dudes losing assignments, but also Vegas blocking has been great. Also Vegas' forecheck and overall skating ability has been better then Florida's through 4 lines. Difference makers really have been the Goalies all 3 games. Gotta just throw as many pucks to the net as possible and post guys up infront. Once you get the kink the goalie's armor you can start wearing the confidence, because when these fuckers are on point its been a pleasure to watch. Can't remember the last time we had such good goalie matchup in a SCF.

I think the NHL would benefit from putting you on the payroll and making sensible commentary like this.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the NHL would benefit from putting you on the payroll and making sensible commentary like this.
It could be worse, we could have future hall of famer pk subban.

Gretzky looks like he's in constant pain on this panel.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users