NHL 22-23: Tanking hard for Bedard

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Thought the Habs played a good game despite being very outmatched.

Ducks are as fun to watch as I imagined. Happy for Stromer, he seems to be fitting in well with the kids. That Defense though is rough.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Beniers looks the real deal. Wright getting cucked by bad coaching and only playing 6 mins is dumb. Grubauer still looks like one of the worst signings since Matt Murray.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
What the f... Kinda hockey was that for Dallas tonight? Is that modern hockey? Jesus. Constant attack? Very confused. Marchment & Wyatt Johnston with his career first?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
What the f... Kinda hockey was that for Dallas tonight? Is that modern hockey? Jesus. Constant attack? Very confused. Marchment & Wyatt Johnston with his career first?

Very aggressive. Might be the new face of the Stars.

• 1Like

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Caps are obviously just playing for Ovi's goal record rather than to win. The PP was broken last year and nothing has been done to address it, it's far too predictable that they're just setting up Ovi to take shots from his spot

Animosity

Pretty nuts some teams will be playing their 3rd game already and a handful of teams havent played 1 yet. Some surprising results so far.

Was glad to see the Kraken turn it around last night. Beniers is gonna be something special. Wright being scratched after only playing 6 minutes the night before seems like bad management.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
nhl-memes-week-1-2.jpg

Dalc

Molten Core Raider
How many shots was that in the first? 25? lol

Soderblom with the first goal of the season + a shutout.

DET looked pretty good, hard to complain aside from sitting back some in the late second/third.

• 1Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
How many shots was that in the first? 25? lol

Soderblom with the first goal of the season + a shutout.

DET looked pretty good, hard to complain aside from sitting back some in the late second/third.

hnnng.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Actually paying for ESPN+ to watch games and I have to fucking pirate Wings @ Devils because it's blacked out in northern NY.

Give me the product I'm fucking paying for NHL.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Actually paying for ESPN+ to watch games and I have to fucking pirate Wings @ Devils because it's blacked out in northern NY.

This is why I have no problem going to streamtowatch to see NHL games. I'm done paying for the NHL package to have so many games blacked out. Bastards.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Animosity

Yup I can’t watch any Kraken games. I have to stream them but can watch any other game on ESPN. It’s such a joke.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nice to see Ovechkin get on the board. Huge comeback.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Stars have scored more goals in 3 games than they did all last year. Crazy.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Someone needs to tell Suzuki and Canfield that we are after Bedard and that’s not the way to do it. ;)