NHL 22-23: Tanking hard for Bedard

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Man if Seattle can keep it up they may bump Edmonton out of a playoff spot. I live for that kind of chaos. Avs fighting for a WC spot too, though I think they are too well rounded to not bounce back when healthy.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Seattle was the first team to beat Boston in regulation at home, and with a shutout. Martin Jones has been a revelation for us this season. Grubauer just keep riding the pine.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just absolutely crushing for Max. Dude was trying so hard to come back only to have it happen again after 5 games back. Do wonder if was too fast though.

• 1Rustled

Animosity

Guy just can’t stay healthy the last few years. Some of the worst injury luck I’ve seen. Excellent player when healthy.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn kinda want to make the drive down to Sunrise for the All Star competition. Probably too late to get a ticket.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
nhl-memes-week-17-8.jpg

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I know it's the stupid all star game, but I still can't help being rustled by Tkachuk getting MVP over Larkin.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know it's the stupid all star game, but I still can't help being rustled by Tkachuk getting MVP over Larkin.
Larkin definitely had the better goals and performance IMO. That line with him, Kuch and Marner was really fun to watch. My favorite play was Marner tossing the puck over the net from behind to Larkin for the goal.

• 1Solidarity

Unidin

Molten Core Raider

Kraken needed more D help especially with Shultz out. Getting a first pair defenseman for a 4th is a steal. Him and Oleksiak on the second pair is going to be bruising.

• 1Like

Animosity

Kraken needed more D help especially with Shultz out. Getting a first pair defenseman for a 4th is a steal. Him and Oleksiak on the second pair is going to be bruising.
I hated it at first but looks like a solid move. Hes a massive guy. Oleksiak, Borgen and Megna. Thats some big boys. And less Cale Fleury the better.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Dube got an instigator for the followup fight, NYR scored on the powerplay.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah maybe, but the more I look at it the more I think he's leaving his feet, and that's not cool.
Yes this is correct. However there is an unwritten rule that because its Kadri you are allowed 1 inch lift off.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users