NHL 22-23: Tanking hard for Bedard

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You can leave your feet as long as its during the follow through. He didnt jump to initiate contact. Nor was the head the primary point of contact.

Its a big boy hit that was clean.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah maybe, but the more I look at it the more I think he's leaving his feet, and that's not cool.

Skates still look like they're on the ice at moment of contact. By the rules that's not leaving your feet.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Just an FYI since it got lost in the mix, but this is why Trouba trucked him.

Out of two hit's, it's Kadri who actually leaves his feet. To his credit he said it was a good clean hit so good on him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Anyone else feel this?

nhl-memes-week-18-1.jpg

Animosity

Insane pickup. I already thought NYR were going to be the best team this season but this one is huge. Don't know much about the guys they traded.
Its funny because the Blues traded them Blais last offseason and now they retrade for him. Looks like the guys the Blues got are just depth guys being swapped to make the money work.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sounds like parental health issues. Rather he takes care of his family first then be playing worrying about how they are doing.
Agree although it’s unfortunate he’s not going to play in the stadium game. Still looking forward to it, wish I had tickets.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Agree although it’s unfortunate he’s not going to play in the stadium game. Still looking forward to it, wish I had tickets.

His dad passed. Think it's unlikely he's back for the stadium game

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lightning get shutout on 47 sog against *checknotes* the yotes...

• 1Cringe

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Dubas pushing all his chips in. Another 1st round exit will set the Leafs back tremendously (once AM leaves 🙂).

I think they will go on a run, but I live for the chaos!

• 1Solidarity

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m not sure how much ror has left in the tank but outwardly he seems like the type of player that Toronto needs..

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think it's better then the Kane rumors. I didn't think Kane fit at all on that lineup, or at least would've been more of the same.

I wonder if Kane to Minnesota is out of the question now.

Animosity

I’m assuming it’ll be JT, ROR, Marner on a line which would be nasty. Good defensively too. Can drop ROR to 3C if needed.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think it's better then the Kane rumors. I didn't think Kane fit at all on that lineup, or at least would've been more of the same.

I wonder if Kane to Minnesota is out of the question now.
Anyone who gets Kane is going to regret it.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users