NHL 22-23: Tanking hard for Bedard

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
If there were ringside judges, the panthers have won every OT period. Can they put it in the fucking net though.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yea I made it as far as the 3rd OT and then went to bed due to work so I'm only working on 4 hrs of sleep. TBH I wasn't feeling good about it once I turned it off, just thought overall Florida was playing a better game with the exception of the 3rd period. The goalies were great, both teams had chances (Jarvis should of ended it after 1OT but hit the crossbar). Loss sucks but it's one game. Upside is I'll be at game 2.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
5 on 5 Panthers controlled pretty well with the exception of the third. Going to be a tough tough series. I’m tired as fuck.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea I made it as far as the 3rd OT and then went to bed due to work so I'm only working on 4 hrs of sleep. TBH I wasn't feeling good about it once I turned it off, just thought overall Florida was playing a better game with the exception of the 3rd period. The goalies were great, both teams had chances (Jarvis should of ended it after 1OT but hit the crossbar). Loss sucks but it's one game. Upside is I'll be at game 2.
Yea made it to before 3rd OT and passed out before it even started. woke up to hear them talking about MTs goal. Too old for this east coast shit.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Yea made it to before 3rd OT and passed out before it even started. woke up to hear them talking about MTs goal. Too old for this east coast shit.
East coast?? Dude if it was a normal Stars puck drop time, you'd have been passed out by the third PERIOD.

Edit: Fuck the NHL and NBA for putting Central TZ teams on west coast start times in the playoffs.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
East coast?? Dude if it was a normal Stars puck drop time, you'd have been passed out by the third PERIOD.

Edit: Fuck the NHL and NBA for putting Central TZ teams on west coast start times in the playoffs.
I meant living on the east coast and conforming to horrid NHL schedules. Buddy of mine moved from Colorodo and can't even watch anymore cause he gets up at 430

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Do we have to make out?
Adam Sandler Yes GIF

• 1Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thank you Leafs for providing some good drama today with Shanahan firing Dubas and his reasoning behind it.

Juvarisx

Florida
Yea, what Shanahan said is never really said in the media, but what Dubas said Monday is NEVER EVER said in the media.

Like they offered him an extension in March, said sure talk to my agents, worked it all out, was probably going to present the extension on Tuesday which is why Shanahan didn't want Dubas to talk to the press at all that day, and the dude came out and flat said well I dunno if I really want to be the GM anymore. Family family whatever, fine I get that but dude nothing changed. This city has never changed regarding hockey. You can either deal with it or not and it sounded like he was fine with it. Didn't talk to anyone prior to that just flat said it. Dude what are you doing. Then his agent goes back to Shanahan and says well we need more money and full autonomy and that Kyle would call him. Not only did he not call him and sent an email saying yea I want to job.

Dubas is acting like fucking Marner. Cept Marner only answer to Dubas, Shanahan wasn't going to take that shit so he fired him and good for canning his ass.

I think Dubas is a quality GM, has made more good moves then bad, with assumptions of a cap going up which everyone did then COVID hit. But he fucked the Leafs. They HAD 6 weeks to trade Marner, figure out Matthews / Nylander deal with the draft and find a new coach. Now they have 5 AND they have to find a new GM and possibly trade Matthews too.

The attitude he showed this week tells me why this group is fucked. He coddled Marner and Matthews. When the coach said something mean he had to walk it back, like why? Marner was playing like trash deal with it.

Whole thing is shit.

Needless

Toe Sucker
wanted my boy wild bill to get a hatty, that game was closer than it should have been
begas in 4 baby

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
OT again, at this rate whoever wins This series is going to be too tired for the final.