NHL 22-23: Tanking hard for Bedard

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
OT again, at this rate whoever wins This series is going to be too tired for the final.
Ain’t nothing stopping the team of Destiny

Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
As a Panthers fan I’m obviously happy to have MT but Calgary isn’t stupid. Tkachuk was leaving - they got the most they possibly could out of him.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Haven't gotten to see much of Matt Tkachuk outside some highlights when he was in Calgary, but after this season he's becoming one of my favorite current non Rangers. That walk off celly was just perfect.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
A lot of people love to hate the dude but undoubtedly they would all take him on their team. Just a baller on and off the ice.
McDavid is the unquestioned best player in the NHL but he’s got the personality and passion of a fucking pet rock.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As a Panthers fan I’m obviously happy to have MT but Calgary isn’t stupid. Tkachuk was leaving - they got the most they possibly could out of him.

Think it's more about the fact they seemed so eager to hand over max deal to the guy they replaced him with, when Florida was clearly making it obvious they were over Huberdeau for a reason.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well 2 teams that have never won a cup are up 2-0 in their respective series. This could be a fun final if both go through.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Juvarisx

Florida
A lot of people love to hate the dude but undoubtedly they would all take him on their team. Just a baller on and off the ice.
McDavid is the unquestioned best player in the NHL but he’s got the personality and passion of a fucking pet rock.

McDavid and Drai are not the problem on the Oilers. They come and play hard in the playoffs, the problem is the the rest of the team is fucking bad outside of a player here or there.

7 of Edmonton's 19 goals against Vegas came from someone not named McDavid or Drai, you can't win that way, trust me I've watched the Leafs try for years. RNH had 1 goal all playoffs, zero against Vegas and he had 100 points this year, talk about a vanishing act. Evander Kane had 1 point against Vegas and it was an assist. If they didn't have a good young D in Bouchard they would have been swept. Don't get me started about their goaltending.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Somebody tell Carolina they need to try and skate the puck. Holy shit they just dump the boards, play ping pong on the blue line and take the easy shots. Yea they had some great chances and Bob is nuts but a lot of the time I'm getting frustrated watching them. They always make the safe plays and it's not doing them any favors.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user