NHL 22-23: Tanking hard for Bedard

Needless

Toe Sucker
unlikely 2:^)

all my buddies are flames fans and hate that tkachuk is doing this his first year after being traded lol

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I just hope Florida skull fucks Vegas.
giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Florida just the blessed child with MT the chosen one along with Bob redemption arc.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bob’s going to shut out Vegas in the finals and mvp will go to mt because goalies never get respect.

• 1Worf

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Every game was hard fought as fuck. Pretty crazy Carolina couldn’t take one of them. Florida fucks.
Yea pretty much. Series was incredibly close, it’s probably a completely different series if the Canes just win one of the overtime games at home. Florida just capitalized on their chances so they were better in the end. Bob was also a big part, if they get average goaltending I can believe it this series would of looked more like the Devils series.

Canes obviously needed more scoring. Their margin was so small going in the playoffs due to injuries and it finally caught up. Hopefully that gets addressed this summer.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I'll bask in sweet tears when the panthers lose to my shiny boys
It’s going to be a long time before a team collects as many tears as the Panthers have harvested this off season. Even if they end up getting swept, I’ll certainly be disappointed but …tears? They made the playoffs by a fucking point, beat the best team in regular season history in epic come from behind fashion, caused the Leafs to fire their GM and possibly break apart their core, swept the Hurricanes in a ridiculously close series…everything past this is just gravy baby.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Good lord man dallas looked like a real team tonight but shout outs to the only fucking 6'3 filipino nibba to ever exist, robertson killed it i cant even be mad

• 1Worf

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is Dellandrea the call up for Benn? Either way, no way you let Benn back after the response this team has had the past two nights?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is Dellandrea the call up for Benn? Either way, no way you let Benn back after the response this team has had the past two nights?
No hes a regular. Borque and Olofsson were the call ups.

• 1Like