NHL 22-23: Tanking hard for Bedard

Needless

Toe Sucker
tkachuk is such a cuck lmfao, i cant believe people liked this guy when he was on the calgary shames

mind you fans here are clearly retarded for liking the flames in general

Needless

Toe Sucker
well bitches, it was fun
as a LIFE LONG vegas fan it was about time or something retarded-- fuck tkachuk that bitch was too scared to lose tonight kek

stoner deserved that hatty lets goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Needless

Toe Sucker
What are you, 6?

Florida just came out defeated. They couldn't get anything done. What a trainwreck for them. I sure hope Bob doesn't get blamed, he had nothing in front of him.
that's the joke

bob could only do so much, if somebody didnt show up it was Barkov, my guy did literally nothing all series

Juvarisx

Florida
I mean this was always going to be the outcome right? Bob turned back into what Bob was the past few years and Vegas had a gameplan Maurice couldn't adjust for without a goalie have a generational run. Grats to the Knights, they were bar none the best team in the playoffs, no team they beat felt like a fluke or goalied or wahtever. Sure Hill made some stupid saves but the entire team was deep, they had at least 4 players that could have won the Con Smythe and it would have felt deserved.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
woof that was dominant. Vegas was almost fucking around the entire last period. Always awesome to see the Cup awarded. Best trophy in all sports indeed.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Nice reading comprehension skills you have there.

They began the game as though already defeated. A self evident point I made that you dickishly turned into something to mock. Well done.

tears.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Knights were a juggernaut all playoffs long. And I hate that they won. But I am happy for a lot of their players.

Sucks that Florida was having a miracle run but were just too injured to make it a series.

Good playoffs this year for sure. Bring on the off season fun!

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think the layoff also had an effect, especially when it came to Bob. When goalies are playing like he was I don't think you want too much time off to disrupt that. Gratz to Vegas, consistent good all year and Aiden Hill was good enough to take them to the finish line.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users