Something just wrong with these pics

x1ex1q1vow5b1.jpeg
Screenshot_20230613_221251_rif is fun.jpg

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
lol cry harder, lying faggot

You're seriously an idiot, aren't you?

I love that you feel it incumbent upon yourself to try to show my tears. Here's the case. I hate Vegas. Yup. I wanted Florida to win. However, the first cup win in a franchise's history is also a pretty cool thing, so good for you Vegas.

See? That's not tears. But please, continue being a complete and utter fool.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Florida began the game as though they were defeated? The best Florida looked all night was the first 10 minutes. It actually looked like it was going to be a game early on.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
The real reason the Panthers flopped was they touched the Wales trophy.

• 1Rimshot
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You're seriously an idiot, aren't you?

I love that you feel it incumbent upon yourself to try to show my tears. Here's the case. I hate Vegas. Yup. I wanted Florida to win. However, the first cup win in a franchise's history is also a pretty cool thing, so good for you Vegas.

See? That's not tears. But please, continue being a complete and utter fool.

lol you being so defensive and flip flopping is definitely tears. If you can't handle shit talk, then you probably shouldn't talk shit 🤣

• 1Moron

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's nice to see Stephenson win another, at least. Definitely one that got away, but he really showed none of the offensive breakout he's had in Vegas when he was with us. Although I do think playing on a line with Stone helps a lot.

Crazy to know that Eichel has his name on the Cup before McDavid given he was still mired in Buffalo a couple years ago.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its funny how Buffalo traded their 2 star centers and both won the cup the following season with their new teams. At least Tage Thompson turned into a star.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Its funny how Buffalo traded their 2 star centers and both won the cup the following season with their new teams. At least Tage Thompson turned into a star.

Eh Ryan O'Riley almost lost the love of the game playing there when he did the team was beyond a tirefire. I think both teams are happy with the outcome on the Eichel trade, its one of those win-wins and I was sitting here wishing that Toronto made that exact trade with Vegas and sent Marner instead.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Part honest question, too, legit or just trolling? Weird combo, especially when Vegas beat the Stars along the way

Cowboys are because there was no local team and got into NFL during the mid-early 90s. But I was born and raised in Vegas and didn't start watching NHL until we got a team

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If Quick got a ring for playing 5 games, I wonder if Lehner gets one for playing zero this year.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cowboys are because there was no local team and got into NFL during the mid-early 90s. But I was born and raised in Vegas and didn't start watching NHL until we got a team

Ahhh, okay that makes sense. No plans to swap to the Raiders then? Vegas A's once they make their move?