Ni No Kuni (PS3)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Didn't see a thread for it, so let's start one.

Anyone else excited as fuck for this game? I played the PS3 demo and thought "Shit, this is like FFXIII-2 but actually fun and entertaining." Graphics are really gorgeous too.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah I guess people didn't bother remaking threads AGAIN for everything, but I read the thread on morenetz about it and it looked good. Did a bit of research and from my understanding there's no reason to play the DS game first too, because the PS3 game pretty much tells the same story and a lot more. Definitely will buy it, don't know if I'll buy it when it releases though, depends on what I'm playing at the time.

Szlia

Oh shit! It's out soon! The US/EU release date was announced so long ago, I put the game in the back of my mind to not torture myself needlessly and now here it comes!

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I think this might be the game that makes me finally buy a PS3. Or do I wait for the PS4 and hope to got there is backwards compatibility on it?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sadly this game is on the back-burner till I finish Persona 4 Golden. The game is just too good for me to put off to the side.

Needless

Toe Sucker
you can buy a PS3 for like 150 bucks now, it has more than enough games to justify that price tag, so do it~
can't wait for this little bastard to come in the mail, i want dat wizard edition staaaat!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I need to beat Disgaea 4 that I got for Christmas before I get this or else I will be in the middle of like 18 RPGs. I got sucked into Disgaea so bad. I'm on the last boss in FF13-2 and I can't bring myself to beat it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Still on the fence about this. I just cant get amped for an RPG surrounding kids since i always find myself irritated as fuck by shit. Unless at some point during the adventure they grow up il likely take a pass on this.

I watched this

However it just doesnt seem to interest - i guess since ive only seen early levels but if anyone has something of them at higher lvls would be nice to see.

xrg

Golden Squire
That's probably the most convincing toon shader on 3D models I've seen. It really looks like playing a 2D animated cartoon.

bigmark268

Vyemm Raider
It looks like playing Spirited Away. Which that alone is phenomenal. It could turn out to be just as amazing as any of the Ghibli movies.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
That's a very high number for an RPG. Got me interested now, but I've been so disappointed with every RPG I've played in recent years.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm worried I won't actually get it on release day, since pre-ordering through their site for the wizard edition is based in the states.. and i'm in Canada
frown.png
Heres to hoping though!