Ni No Kuni (PS3)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This game might make me buy another PS3(my original one was stolen 3 years ago!). I can't believe they're still like 300 bucks. Meh.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
My buddy bought the CE of this for $99 and his eBay auction just ended at $252. That's crazy.

Also, game is on IPT now.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I would have this bought already but playing like nine other games right now and I read this game is a time sink.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Those nine other games need to make like Hilary Clinton's presidential dreams and step aside, because Ni No Kuni is going to be a tidal wave of awesomeness that cannot be stopped.

Will you really abandon Griffy?
rrr_img_10170.jpg

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Holy shit, I might get some use out of my PS3 again. Sweet.

Siliconemelons

did the demo, just did the volcano thing so maybe I missed the other one that explained the game.. Got to the big boss fought him for a bit and just ran out of steam.

the little guy saying flippen every other word annoyed me... Maybe I am missing the point of this one..seems interesting and looks good though.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I haven't preordered a console title in... literally so long I can't really remember the last time. Maybe New Vegas?

Anyway, pre ordered this. It just looks so damn good, and I've been dying for an old school JRPG adventure and this reeks of it.

Now to find time to actually play it for a bit each day...school's been kicking my ass lately so we'll see.

Deisun_sl

shitlord
Same here...haven't used my ps3 in forever. I will be dusting it off for this title for sure.

Its the #1 top seller for PS3 before even having come out.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Just ordered the new white PS3 and the game. Won't have the PS3 until next Wednesday though. Let's hear some reviews!

Deisun_sl

shitlord
I just picked a copy up off the shelf at BestBuy about 30 minutes ago and it was the last one on the shelf. Not sure if they had more in the back though. Probably...
rrr_img_10253.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I just picked a copy up off the shelf at BestBuy about 30 minutes ago and it was the last one on the shelf. Not sure if they had more in the back though. Probably...
rrr_img_10253.jpg
I went to GameStop at 10am and they told me it was the last copy. He said there weren't enough preorders so they only got a few in. Just an FYI to those who waited, you might want to hit the stores.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Guys from IGN said that the game is also going to be available from PSN some time next week so if you can't find a box you could always download it. It's over 20gb though, so plan to be waiting a while if you're getting it from shitty PSN.