Ni No Kuni (PS3)

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
This is GOTY for me, doesn't matter what else comes out.

This game is like playing RPGs back in the SNES days - Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, etc.

First time I've enjoyed every aspect of a game in forever.

Deisun_sl

shitlord
It will be very tough to knock this off GOTY for me too. Its been such a long time since I've enjoyed a game this much. I kinda feel like a kid again. It's awesome
smile.png

Sean_sl

shitlord
Anyone know a Japanese wiki site for this that has a list of familiars and stuff? Can't seem to find a decent list anywhere.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Buy the strategy guide. It's really good. One thing it doesn't have that it should is a section dedicated to alchemy. You have to go through the items section and look item by item to see if it can be crafted.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
"meowjesty"? seriously? holy fuck the puns are so bad. the ESRB rating says for anyone 10 and above but i`m thinking the intended audience is for anyone 10 and below. please tell me the writing gets better.

Forbin_sl

shitlord
"meowjesty"? seriously? holy fuck the puns are so bad. the ESRB rating says for anyone 10 and above but i`m thinking the intended audience is for anyone 10 and below. please tell me the writing gets better.
they did go a little overboard with the amount of puns in this game

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Based on all the comments I went looking on Amazon and the game shows as shipping in "1-3 weeks" so apparently they burned through the entire stock of it. None of the local brick and mortar stores carry it naturally.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Based on all the comments I went looking on Amazon and the game shows as shipping in "1-3 weeks" so apparently they burned through the entire stock of it. None of the local brick and mortar stores carry it naturally.
Saw a whole bunch of copies at Walmart last night

nuday

Golden Squire
I guess this would be a better question: did anybody get charged twice after dealing with that clusterfuck of a pre-order from the company? Friend called seven times before they agreed to ship, and then they charged her for two games.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just picked up a copy at the local Game Stop. They got about 8 copies in today it seems so if you're still looking might want to check around.

Now I just need to borrow a friend's PS3....

nuday

Golden Squire
I didn't have any trouble buying a copy, but the horror stories from the wizard's edition made me happy I didn't bother with any of it. Love the game so far, but I haven't gotten a lot of time to play.

Needless

Toe Sucker
On the bright side, the wizard editions are going for $400 on ebay :p it's getting tempting once it finally arrives (ETA 31/1 which is BS)

Pinadil

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is searching for hidden treasure on the world map ever simplified? Using the compendium for it is really grating.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm surprised to not see Sean post that hes been playing it for the past 3 days straight and hes now 100% done