Nier Automata

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Finally got some decent gameplay revealed.

looks pretty good

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Drakengard 3 and NieR were two of my favorite PS3 games, and that was without PlatinumGames doing the combat. Can't wait for this to finally get a release date, which sadly isn't looking like 2016 anymore (for the west) if there's still no date for it in Japan.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah Neir was one of my favorite PS3 games. The music and atmosphere just pulled me in. Really looking forward to this.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Hopefully this game has the charm that Kaine and Weiss brought to the first Nier. Kaine made that game godlike with her ridiculous vulgar dialog lol

>"her"

Vorph

Zero from Drakengard 3 was even more vulgar than Kaine. I don't think you have anything to worry about as long as Taro Yoko is still writing and directing the series. They've still got the same lead composer too, so hopefully the music is as good as Nier's was.

Vorph

Ugh, I can't think of anything that would have ruined Nier and Drakengard 3 quicker than JPN audio only. Laura Bailey and Tara Platt made those games great, and old Nier, Mikhail, the rest of the Intoners, etc. were all voiced very well too. I'll take localization-done-right over a half-assed subtitle only game (like the last two PS4 games I played, Nights of Azure and Senran Kagura) any day.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Played the demo. Combat is good, music is AMAZING, setting is interesting. Gonna have to pick this up when it comes out.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Release day in JP, if you have a JP account you can buy it, the game has full English VO / Subtiles.

Watching a stream right now, and the game is pretty amazing.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
PC release coming early March they said, don't waste your money on the peasant version!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user