Night Court

Goatface

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Night Court

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2023-01-17

Cast: Melissa Rauch, John Larroquette, India de Beaufort, Lacretta, Kapil Talwalkar

Overview: Unapologetically optimistic judge Abby Stone, the daughter of the late Harry Stone, follows in her father's footsteps as she presides over the night shift of a Manhattan arraignment court and tries to bring order to its crew of oddballs and cynics, most notably former night court prosecutor Dan Fielding.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Replacing Bull with bull dyke.

glee-aroused.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yea I saw a trailer for this randomly last night and brushed it off as a parody.

Don’t know if I’m surprised or disappointed now.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Jesus, Night Court? Really? They will desecrate everything. Nothing will be left untouched.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

There's no way a modern writing room is going to construct a scene in a twenty-two minute television sitcom involving a long, winding story propped up by the comedic timing of half a dozen cast members. One of the reasons the reboot of MST3K didn't work is everything felt so fucking rushed.

• 13Like
Reactions: 12 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
There's no way a modern writing room is going to construct a scene in a twenty-two minute television sitcom involving a long, winding story propped up by the comedic timing of half a dozen cast members. One of the reasons the reboot of MST3K didn't work is everything felt so fucking rushed.
That and you're not allowed to make fun of anything but straight white men anymore. The talent isn't even there to write this anymore.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well the old school shows did it and knew how. But they didnt concentrate on everyone obviously, they took a couple of chartacters and wrote a story around them. The rest were kinda like stand ins.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I watched the first four minutes. Jesus. So so so so bad.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
They should not be doing this. And the Magnum PI rehash. They'll never capture what made them awesome at the time they were on.

spronk

FPS noob
the magnum rehash is up to season 5 lol. i watched the hawaii 5-0 reboot and it was goofy as fuuuuuck but fun to watch and lasted like 9 fucking seasons.

most of them will be bad and fail, some will be good like battlestar galactica, karate kid, duck tales, etc. its not like kids are really gonna go watch the old stuff anyways. I wonder how long till they dip back and reboot I Love Lucy, Hogan's Heroes, Beverly Hillbillies, etc

i guess millions of people still watch network TV. i can't even remember the last network TV show I watched, probably something like hawaii 5-0 (and even then years after a season aired)

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah,

She has nice tits. She was adorable on Big Bang Theory.

1674071120836.png

• 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database