Night Court

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That was clearly an exaggerated joke lol. Sorry tho I see how that would be offensive if you thought I was serious. But thinking I was 100% serious is, I will admit again, a safe assumption on this forum. Because the majority of the "trolls" here are unfunny people just passive aggressively blowing off steam.

You don't remember me Hoss but I remember you. I've been around here for a decade. You're alright. Just butted heads this time.

To be clear, I was laughing at how being even more rude to lanx was saying he was in a car with me.

fucker

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I never post in politics.

Im certainly not the only person on this board with a tendency to lash out. I'm just considered to be one of the few that deserves it.
we're not talking about you, we're talking about tad10 tad10 , jeez follow the conversation

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I never post in politics.

Im certainly not the only person on this board with a tendency to lash out. I'm just considered to be one of the few that deserves it.
So you're saying you didn't post like a hundred fucking times in the Inflation thread and then get a gaming weekend? Cool.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
How come all the regular posters tell me they don't even know who I am, but then the lurkers can crack jokes like this, bahahah 💙
It's an old joke.
Why did the guy with ball cancer cross the road?

So he could tell you about it.

i.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I think I cracked the case.
Tried 2C-B for the first time tonight. Honestly kind of boring for a psychedelic, tho I see why it was popular to hand out to strangers at parties. The mental effects are more akin to a standard stimulant despite the psychedelic sensory effects.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
There is a consistent theme of people on this site cracking jokes about my testicular cancer when I'm in the middle of shitting up a thread lol, I'm pretty sure it was intended the way I took it. :)

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
There is a consistent theme of people on this site cracking jokes about my testicular cancer when I'm in the middle of shitting up a thread lol, I'm pretty sure it was intended the way I took it. :)
operant conditioning :)

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

The question is, are people remembering your ball cancer or is your posting just reminding them of ball cancer? You might be ball cancer incarnate. If you see a picture of a dick and recognize it as a dick, it doesn't mean you are familiar with that particular dick. knowhatimean?

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
The question is, are people remembering your ball cancer or is your posting just reminding them of ball cancer? You might be ball cancer incarnate. If you see a picture of a dick and recognize it as a dick, it doesn't mean you are familiar with that particular dick. knowhatimean?
People definitely remember my ball cancer. Not imagining it.

Some people actually pay attention, Hoss.

• 1Cringe